Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official 2013 UDFA Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12557
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
New Haven QB Ryan Osiecki received a #Patriots mini camp invite.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/328609807646990338
Pressures on Kafka.
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot: Tim Wright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 11594
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
@Richter

Lawrence Okoye is taking questions on Twitter. Asked him if the Pats showed any interest at all.

Now to play the waiting game.


He didn't respond to my tweet.

Now I hate him.

Said he had 'lengthy discussions with about a dozen' teams and had a 'few' offers.
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot '14: Danny Amendola Status: Being Severely Underutilised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 25720
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:
So what are our early expectations for the UDFA guys? Who has a chance to make the roster?

Kanorris Davis looks like he can compete for a undersized LB/ST role. There's not much competition, as Fletcher, Tarpinan, Ebner have been somewhat underwhelming, and Tracy White is no longer on the roster.

All around this UDFA class looks like it might break the UDFA streak though. Says something about our skill in UDFA that we have a streak going.


Depends a lot on injuries. Davis and Moe are the guys who are the most obvious candidates. It's possible one of the TE's makes it if Hernandez or Gronkowski starts on PUP. Matt Stankiewitch has an outside shot. The rest of the guys don't seem to have a chance but you never know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 9769
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnB-MpF8iXU
_________________

Sigs-Taking Requests
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, not him Sad Sad Sad

Quote:
Undrafted Southern Illinois long snapper Jason Stegman reached out to say he has not signed with the Patriots, so there's that.


https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/statuses/328931652992634880
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CopeMan


Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 1743
Location: Concord, NH
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
Quote:
New Haven QB Ryan Osiecki received a #Patriots mini camp invite.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/328609807646990338
Pressures on Kafka.


I've seen him play personally a bunch of times at new haven. The kid has NFL caliber ARM talent. He was a Louisville recruit coming out of highschool than transferred home. His dad is a former NFL qb as well. He will definitely push Kafka during ota's.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grachuus


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 25289
Location: Thanks for the Sig Deadpulse!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CopeMan wrote:
Donut wrote:
Quote:
New Haven QB Ryan Osiecki received a #Patriots mini camp invite.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/328609807646990338
Pressures on Kafka.


I've seen him play personally a bunch of times at new haven. The kid has NFL caliber ARM talent. He was a Louisville recruit coming out of highschool than transferred home. His dad is a former NFL qb as well. He will definitely push Kafka during ota's.


Patriots like four guys in camp. There are way too many guys on the roster to have only three arms throwing if they want to keep Brady healthy. Can't really speak to the player quality he may be great. Just saying this is not unusual.
_________________

Mark Twain wrote:
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

QBvsDefensiveQuality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12557
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can cofirm.. that one of my draft binkies.. Joe Vellano is headed to the New England #Patriots
Loyko
https://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/status/328965505572536321

Quote:
Joe Vellano was one of my top 225 players.. was an All-American his Junior Season.. a cross between Mike Wright and Dan Kleko.

If he's like Wright minus the concussions could be a great find.
Grachuus wrote:
CopeMan wrote:
Donut wrote:
Quote:
New Haven QB Ryan Osiecki received a #Patriots mini camp invite.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/328609807646990338
Pressures on Kafka.


I've seen him play personally a bunch of times at new haven. The kid has NFL caliber ARM talent. He was a Louisville recruit coming out of highschool than transferred home. His dad is a former NFL qb as well. He will definitely push Kafka during ota's.


Patriots like four guys in camp. There are way too many guys on the roster to have only three arms throwing if they want to keep Brady healthy. Can't really speak to the player quality he may be great. Just saying this is not unusual.

Didnt we cut(i think it was Mike Compton or Crompton) relatively fast and just had Mallett and Hoyer in camp?
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot: Tim Wright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Grachuus


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 25289
Location: Thanks for the Sig Deadpulse!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
Quote:
I can cofirm.. that one of my draft binkies.. Joe Vellano is headed to the New England #Patriots
Loyko
https://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/status/328965505572536321

Quote:
Joe Vellano was one of my top 225 players.. was an All-American his Junior Season.. a cross between Mike Wright and Dan Kleko.

If he's like Wright minus the concussions could be a great find.
Grachuus wrote:
CopeMan wrote:
Donut wrote:
Quote:
New Haven QB Ryan Osiecki received a #Patriots mini camp invite.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/328609807646990338
Pressures on Kafka.


I've seen him play personally a bunch of times at new haven. The kid has NFL caliber ARM talent. He was a Louisville recruit coming out of highschool than transferred home. His dad is a former NFL qb as well. He will definitely push Kafka during ota's.


Patriots like four guys in camp. There are way too many guys on the roster to have only three arms throwing if they want to keep Brady healthy. Can't really speak to the player quality he may be great. Just saying this is not unusual.

Didnt we cut(i think it was Mike Compton or Crompton) relatively fast and just had Mallett and Hoyer in camp?


I know there was a year recently where they did NOT have four guys in camp and it was certainly unusual. That's just like maybe 2 or 3 seasons I'd say of BB's tenure.
_________________

Mark Twain wrote:
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

QBvsDefensiveQuality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 25720
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
Quote:
I can cofirm.. that one of my draft binkies.. Joe Vellano is headed to the New England #Patriots
Loyko
https://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/status/328965505572536321

Quote:
Joe Vellano was one of my top 225 players.. was an All-American his Junior Season.. a cross between Mike Wright and Dan Kleko.

If he's like Wright minus the concussions could be a great find.
Grachuus wrote:
CopeMan wrote:
Donut wrote:
Quote:
New Haven QB Ryan Osiecki received a #Patriots mini camp invite.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftMonster/status/328609807646990338
Pressures on Kafka.


I've seen him play personally a bunch of times at new haven. The kid has NFL caliber ARM talent. He was a Louisville recruit coming out of highschool than transferred home. His dad is a former NFL qb as well. He will definitely push Kafka during ota's.


Patriots like four guys in camp. There are way too many guys on the roster to have only three arms throwing if they want to keep Brady healthy. Can't really speak to the player quality he may be great. Just saying this is not unusual.

Didnt we cut(i think it was Mike Compton or Crompton) relatively fast and just had Mallett and Hoyer in camp?


Jonathan Crompton, they cut him in the first few days of camp - before the preseason games started.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#Bentley G/T Nick Halloran (Somerville/BB&N) invited to #Patriots rookie mini-camp this weekend.


http://twitter.com/GlobeLars/statuses/329258396089987075
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sciz


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 15917
Location: Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7a7pLa5yo

TJ Moe is great Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 9769
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7a7pLa5yo

TJ Moe is great Laughing


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdbmW3QGoNQ
_________________

Sigs-Taking Requests
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12557
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7a7pLa5yo

TJ Moe is great Laughing

Hes an awesome guy. Really loved around campus. Its just too bad Franklin and Berkstresser suck at QB.
Though next year EJ Gaines complete heast at CB.
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot: Tim Wright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 9769
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who, out of the UDFA's, are you rooting for most during training camp to make the roster?

Mine should be fairly known, Ben Bartholomew
_________________

Sigs-Taking Requests
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group