Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Does Andy Reid Respect the Draft?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bpinsky33

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor916 wrote:
Lol I am always accused of jumping to conclusions or told to back away from the edge. I ammaybe admittably guilty of these things sometimes however Fat Albert should have been traded. Noone will change my mind on that and I think most Chiefs fans who know what is going on would agree albert needs to go.

Sorry that wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at the thread.
Taylor916

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok sorry for asauming it was but even if it had been it wouldn't be a big deal, that is what people do on this forum, agree or disagree and maybe debate.
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First we don'tknow 54 was on table. Second, how isAlbert a loud mouth, because he responded to twitter questions, or has said he wantsto bea left tackle? If you don't trust our front office to do their job, or ridiculously think you can do it better...well I just don't know what to say.

They are paid big bucks for a reason. Let's let the team at leasttake the practice field before we're trying to find the next front office/coach. Remember the 2009 draft, it takes time to build a team, and nobody knows our team better than Reid/Dorsey.
odendin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Bray and Dayne Crist are both prototypical QBs with huge arms.

We picked them up UDFA.

If Bray's attitude changes, he can spot the sneaky safety (which is completely doable) then we could have the QBotF.

Something I saw on Twitter, adds a little perspective.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 20h
Chiefs are only team to use this draft to land two No. 1 overall picks: OT Eric Fisher and QB Alex Smith.
marnz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guarentee bray wont be qbotf he has less tha. 0 leadership qualities and has poor work ethic

His answer to slmeone asking bow would u feel beeing a backup at forst in nfl he said as long as I get paid

Every single thing u need to teach qb reading defenses going through progression footwork mechanics he needs to improve he also has little work ethic ans questionable attitude and hunfer to be better

All he has is a big arm
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Rolling Eyes we haven't even seen these guys play???

Sounds more like something you've had in the back of your mind and came out because we didn't select guys the fans viewed as BPA.

best post in response, thanks. I feel bad that some fans can not just display some respect and optimism for what KC is building.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: