Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 220th overall pick, OG Ryan Seymour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: With the 220th overall pick, OG Ryan Seymour Reply with quote

Quote:
Honors
2012 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2011 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2009 SEC All-Freshman team

Seymour started all 13 games on the offensive line, pushing his career starts total to 35 games... Played effectively at several of line positions, taking snaps at center, guard and tackle... Opened the year with nine straight starts at left guard, then moved to starts at both tackle positions late in the year when injuries affected depth up front... Earned solid blocking grades at all three positions... His work in the trenches helped Vanderbilt produce its most explosive offense in more than 50 years, one that featured superb balance in the rushing and passing attacks.

Seymour made 11 starts on offensive line, beginning year at left tackle, then moving inside to left guard five games into the season... Missed two late-season games with injury, but returned to start in regular season finale... Helped 'Dores rush for 297 yards and allow no sacks vs. Demons... Also started at guard against Cincinnati in AutoZone Liberty Bowl... Named the SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week for his performance at left guard in 44-21 homecoming victory over Army as Commodores rushed for 344 yards and did not allow a sack.

Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a little undersized to me.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess he's extremely versatile. played every position at Vandy. If he can add 10lbs I think he can make the team as a depth guy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: