Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Day 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13857
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love our last 3 picks. No DT though???

We will see how that works out. I like Renfree a LOT. Glad we got him. Played for the same guy who developed Peyton Manning and a lot of other good QBs.

Also like Motta
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
matt2roddy


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 945
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But idk though. Ihmael has slightly better measurables and stats. Should be a great competition!

And Mayock is really pimpin Renfree right now, I'm liking it Cool Says he has a better understanding of the passing game than anyone in the entire draft.
_________________


My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GFalcon


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 8660
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welp thats all boys, definitely revamped the D in this draft

would have been nice to squeeze in a LB but whatever
_________________

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patro14


Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 9094
Location: South America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We picked people with cool surnames.
_________________
Soy del barrio de La Boca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20834
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
motta is a legit prospect, probably should have gone earlier. Dont know much of ishmael.


Motta isnt that good in coverage, and he was helped big time by the great d-line that Notre Dame has this year. He is a square trying to fit in a round hole in our system imo.


whats our system? Specifically, what do we need our 4th safety to do that he doesnt fit?


come in and play for Moore when he is out for 2 games. He isnt good in coverage. He is a ST player max.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 5877
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
motta is a legit prospect, probably should have gone earlier. Dont know much of ishmael.


Motta isnt that good in coverage, and he was helped big time by the great d-line that Notre Dame has this year. He is a square trying to fit in a round hole in our system imo.


whats our system? Specifically, what do we need our 4th safety to do that he doesnt fit?


come in and play for Moore when he is out for 2 games. He isnt good in coverage. He is a ST player max.


WHich is what you need a 4th safety to be. So im confused...

And why are we assuming Moore is out for 2 games?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20834
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
motta is a legit prospect, probably should have gone earlier. Dont know much of ishmael.


Motta isnt that good in coverage, and he was helped big time by the great d-line that Notre Dame has this year. He is a square trying to fit in a round hole in our system imo.


whats our system? Specifically, what do we need our 4th safety to do that he doesnt fit?


come in and play for Moore when he is out for 2 games. He isnt good in coverage. He is a ST player max.


WHich is what you need a 4th safety to be. So im confused...

And why are we assuming Moore is out for 2 games?


Moore has missed 22 games in 4 years. Our backup SS might need to be able to play more than just ST.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 5877
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
motta is a legit prospect, probably should have gone earlier. Dont know much of ishmael.


Motta isnt that good in coverage, and he was helped big time by the great d-line that Notre Dame has this year. He is a square trying to fit in a round hole in our system imo.


whats our system? Specifically, what do we need our 4th safety to do that he doesnt fit?


come in and play for Moore when he is out for 2 games. He isnt good in coverage. He is a ST player max.


WHich is what you need a 4th safety to be. So im confused...

And why are we assuming Moore is out for 2 games?


Moore has missed 22 games in 4 years. Our backup SS might need to be able to play more than just ST.


Its too tough to predict injuries to take that approach. With that said, our safetys our pretty much interchangeable. If Motta isnnt the 3rd best safety, he most likely wont be playing for Moore. So if Motta is playing for Moore that means hes developed nicely.

I like your comment earlier with a slight change, let him be the 4th safety/5th lb. adds versatility to our looks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20834
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
motta is a legit prospect, probably should have gone earlier. Dont know much of ishmael.


Motta isnt that good in coverage, and he was helped big time by the great d-line that Notre Dame has this year. He is a square trying to fit in a round hole in our system imo.


whats our system? Specifically, what do we need our 4th safety to do that he doesnt fit?


come in and play for Moore when he is out for 2 games. He isnt good in coverage. He is a ST player max.


WHich is what you need a 4th safety to be. So im confused...

And why are we assuming Moore is out for 2 games?


Moore has missed 22 games in 4 years. Our backup SS might need to be able to play more than just ST.


Its too tough to predict injuries to take that approach. With that said, our safetys our pretty much interchangeable. If Motta isnnt the 3rd best safety, he most likely wont be playing for Moore. So if Motta is playing for Moore that means hes developed nicely.

I like your comment earlier with a slight change, let him be the 4th safety/5th lb. adds versatility to our looks.


I definitely think he would be a better in the box OLB/S, guarding the run and covering TEs.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tech2186


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 4364
Location: Dawg House
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
welp thats all boys, definitely revamped the D in this draft

would have been nice to squeeze in a LB but whatever


I'm guessing the team thinks Banks can make a difference at LB
_________________


ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2489
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall I think we tore it up on day 3 (and overall.) I'm loving the Goodman and Toilolo picks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group