Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Make your best 3 NFL draft predictions here:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xKURTWARNERx


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1390
Location: Bespin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Marcus Lattimore isn't drafted until the 6th round (injury concerns)

2. The Patriots trade out of the first round.

3. The Steelers draft a QB on day two.



1. The rams have there eye on a receiver, and yet again a team jumps them and snags the WR away from them.

2. The Rams draft defense 3 out of the first 4 picks.

3. Austin and Patterson are both available at 16 AND 22, and the Rams pass on them both, TWICE. (maybe this one is a little bit bold)
_________________

Quote:

Ram's Front Office:
"Tye Hill haunts my dreams.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45282
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cornbread5 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Cornbread5 wrote:
Matt Barkley goes in the top 12 picks

Justin Hunter is the first WR off the board

Tavon Austin will fall out of top 25


Those are some bold predictions.
And Im not sure I disagree with any of them


Tavon wont fall past 22 if he's there


What makes you so sure the Rams want him? Just sayin...


Nothing on draft day would surprise me...including a tiny WR falling out of the top 25. That said, what makes us sure the Rams are AT LEAST interested in him? The fact that they brought him in for a pre-draft visit then flew out to Morgantown to work him out.

You don't do that unless you're interested.

As for my draft predictions:
1. 3 or more QBs will go in the top 15
2. The 49ers will trade up into the top 15 picks but not for Tavon Austin
3. Marcus Lattimore will be drafted in the top 100 picks
4. Tank Carradine will go in the top 20 picks
(I did 4 because I'm an overachiever)
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4486
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
1). Geno Smith will be a Jax Jaguar

2). 5 OL will be selected in the first 10 picks

3). There will be no runningback selected in the first round



Got #2 right
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45282
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Cornbread5 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Cornbread5 wrote:
Matt Barkley goes in the top 12 picks

Justin Hunter is the first WR off the board

Tavon Austin will fall out of top 25


Those are some bold predictions.
And Im not sure I disagree with any of them


Tavon wont fall past 22 if he's there


What makes you so sure the Rams want him? Just sayin...


Nothing on draft day would surprise me...including a tiny WR falling out of the top 25. That said, what makes us sure the Rams are AT LEAST interested in him? The fact that they brought him in for a pre-draft visit then flew out to Morgantown to work him out.

You don't do that unless you're interested.

As for my draft predictions:
1. 3 or more QBs will go in the top 15
2. The 49ers will trade up into the top 15 picks but not for Tavon Austin
3. Marcus Lattimore will be drafted in the top 100 picks
4. Tank Carradine will go in the top 20 picks
(I did 4 because I'm an overachiever)


I've struck out so far.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3720
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went 2 for 3, as did a few other brave predictors.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4486
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im 2 for 3 with my 3rd coming tomorrow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7660
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Cornbread5 wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Cornbread5 wrote:
Matt Barkley goes in the top 12 picks

Justin Hunter is the first WR off the board

Tavon Austin will fall out of top 25


Those are some bold predictions.
And Im not sure I disagree with any of them


Tavon wont fall past 22 if he's there


What makes you so sure the Rams want him? Just sayin...


Nothing on draft day would surprise me...including a tiny WR falling out of the top 25. That said, what makes us sure the Rams are AT LEAST interested in him? The fact that they brought him in for a pre-draft visit then flew out to Morgantown to work him out.

You don't do that unless you're interested.

As for my draft predictions:
1. 3 or more QBs will go in the top 15
2. The 49ers will trade up into the top 15 picks but not for Tavon Austin
3. Marcus Lattimore will be drafted in the top 100 picks
4. Tank Carradine will go in the top 20 picks
(I did 4 because I'm an overachiever)


I've struck out so far.
Well Mr. Overachiever, I think the Niners call was still pretty good even though it wasnt Top 15
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group