Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Footballs Future Lions Forum Mock Draft Contest!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33092
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I counted right, I finished in a 3-way tie for 2nd place. Outsmarted myself on a couple picks.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 48891
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
If I counted right, I finished in a 3-way tie for 2nd place. Outsmarted myself on a couple picks.


How many right?

Last I looked I had 6 spot on but didn't look at positions etc
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33092
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
1King wrote:
If I counted right, I finished in a 3-way tie for 2nd place. Outsmarted myself on a couple picks.


How many right?

Last I looked I had 6 spot on but didn't look at positions etc


I got 14 points total.

I got 6 exactly right (Fisher, Joeckel, Johnson, Fluker, Star, Jarvis Jones).

Had Austin and Hayden in right spot, but wrong team.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 48891
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got
Fisher
Joeckel
Lane Johnson
Ansah
Warmack
Werner

Right team right spot


Picked C Patterson to Minny but at 23 not 29 not sure how it scores

Picked right position for Minny at 25 with CB and Hou for WR at 27

Picked SF to take S at 31 but they took one earlier- not sure if scores

Also picked CB in 12spot for Miami but another team took CB there- not sure if scores


Overall content with my mock
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louis Delmas26


Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 494
Location: Detroit
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Got
Fisher
Joeckel
Lane Johnson
Ansah
Warmack
Werner

Right team right spot


Picked C Patterson to Minny but at 23 not 29 not sure how it scores

Picked right position for Minny at 25 with CB and Hou for WR at 27

Picked SF to take S at 31 but they took one earlier- not sure if scores

Also picked CB in 12spot for Miami but another team took CB there- not sure if scores


Overall content with my mock


Hey guys I'm totaling the scores right now but do not be afraid to correct me or to re-check your scores.

Also, getting the correct positions with teams does not get you any points, but next year if I do this again I will consider changing the scoring, since this is my first year ever running something like this.

Thanks for Everyone signing up and I hope you all had fun!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group