Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Why is "Geno anyone" locked?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Why is "Geno anyone" locked? Reply with quote

The "Genoiuses" have been strangely silent for weeks. No one wanted this pet project and the fallacy -- that Geno Smith was a top pick pick despite the NFL's obvious objection.
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Why is "Geno anyone" locked? Reply with quote

Mongo wrote:
The "Genoiuses" have been strangely silent for weeks. No one wanted this pet project and the fallacy -- that Geno Smith was a top pick pick despite the NFL's obvious objection.

Because you're making a blatantly obvious attempt at trolling the forum. Just because Geno hasn't been selected yet doesn't mean he won't be successful. Since this is obviously directed toward me, I'll make this one and only comment. I stand by my assessment of Geno as a prospect and believe he'll be a top 10 QB if given some time to sit and develop.

Once again, your overwhelming humility inspires the masses.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silent because after trading for Alex Smith there's no way he gets drafted by the Chiefs. The earliest we'd take a QB is maybe end of round 3 but even that I doubt.

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:77/Yds:363/TD:4/YPC:4.7
Rec:15/Yds:99/TD:2
Mongo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Why is "Geno anyone" locked? Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
Mongo wrote:
The "Genoiuses" have been strangely silent for weeks. No one wanted this pet project and the fallacy -- that Geno Smith was a top pick despite the NFL's obvious objection.

Because you're making a blatantly obvious attempt at trolling the forum. Just because Geno hasn't been selected yet doesn't mean he won't be successful. Since this is obviously directed toward me, I'll make this one and only comment. I stand by my assessment of Geno as a prospect and believe he'll be a top 10 QB if given some time to sit and develop.

It is directed to you and the like. Listen to you. You swore up and down that Geno Smith would be the pick. The Chiefs had to have him. Now you've "squirrelled off" and put it into a term you can maybe find solace in, "He'll find success".

Fess up. You were wrong. The NFL had no interest in Geno Smith, much to your dismay.

You are the troll. You passed off your “astute” QB analysis as gospel and challenged anyone to dare your “knowledge”

You were wrong. Admit it.

Last edited by Mongo on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow dude way to be.... plz lock mods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
omar72587

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Why is "Geno anyone" locked? Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
Mongo wrote:

All I gotta say is the Bills took the wrong QB 1st today. Luckily if the chiefs can find some way to draft Geno I also believe he will develop into a great QB in the NFL.
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongo, it was locked because you were obviously trying to goad others into an argument over who was right. Let it go.

Now this is getting locked because this will go no where but wrong.

No one will be proven right or wrong tonight. Eric Fisher could bust and Geno could be the next great QB, but that won't be proven for years most likely.

Put your ego's aside and give it a rest.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, don't start threads for this kind of thing, pm a moderator

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: