Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Why the Redskins should not draft a secondary player
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
So do you think that every coach should just ignore their team needs and draft their strengths only?

In case you have not realized, we have 2 CB's on our starting depth chart, Josh Wilson and Richard Crawford. Korey Lindsay, Jerome Murphy, and Chase Minnifield are listed on the depth chart cause they are still on the roster. But none of them are starters, and Minnifield is probably going to be on the PUP list at start of the season.

Did Hall get cut again while I wasn't watching? Wink Laughing

You also forgot that we signed E.J. Biggers. Now, he's probably not starting quality, but he could be a decent #3.

Quote:
But to say that we should just ignore the biggest hole in our defense entirely, is LUDICROUS.

Yes, but we shouldn't reach for a guy just to take a guy.
New Era Skins

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally would be really disappointed if we didnt take advantage of the defensive back depth and not draft a couple. Yeah we have some promising young talent but there's better potential in this draft in my opinion and I always new we was going to keep Tanard around who also showed his talent in a brief stint. But i wouldn't be imposed to drafting Ryan Swope if available other then that go CB or S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: