Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

broncos67 Final Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncos67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: broncos67 Final Mock Reply with quote

Welp, here's the final go at it on draft day. Pick it apart as you will.

1. Bjoern Werner, DE

I know it's been done before, but I sincerely think if he's there, he's the pick. He's a solid all-around player who will have an impact and he's still growing into football which could be good for us later on as he develops even more.

2. Johnathan Franklin, RB

I don't know if he'll still be around, but in the late second (or maybe we trade up?) he could definitely be on our radar. He's not as big as LeVeon Bell but he's definitely an underrated prospect who could have a big impact.

3. Dwayne Gratz, CB

Gratz would represent tremendous value at this point in the draft and would be able to develop behind the guys we have and contend for a spot down the line.

4. Zac Dysert, QB

I know this won't be that popular, but Elway really seems to like the kid, given we've privately worked him out, brought him in numerous times etc...We need a developmental guy, and I personally really like Dysert. This could be a good match.

5. Jasper Collins, WR

The latest Mount Union WR to make it will be Collins, and frankly he might be the best of the bunch. After what we've seen Garcon and Shorts do, I definitely think there's a place for Collins in this league and on this team.

7. Ryan Schraeder, OT

Big dude from Valdosta State (!) who I think we could try and groom and see if he could be a swing tackle or something in the future.

So there you have it. Thoughts?

Thanks, Tzimisce
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it, I would be pleased as pie.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first 2 picks but I think an interior linemen will be selected at some point in the draft. Also if we select a corner I think he will be selected early (first two rounds) or not at all because we don't need depth at the position, if we select a corner he will compete for playing time.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's incredibly realistic. Nice work.

I think it's more likely we take Bell, Ball or Taylor than Franklin but there are aspects of Franklin's game that I see Elway really liking.

My favorite two (likely) picks for us at 28 are Werner and Jamar Taylor, I think either one would be a good pick.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: