Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Consolidated Mock Drafts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE no more OTs or CBs. WRs FOR DAYS! Dont trade down Bill! Go for the kill - target the big play, instant impact, uber talented WR! It is all that is keeping us from 19-0! Very Happy
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
Sciz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
I can't think of too many (somewhat realistic) picks I'd dislike more than Pugh. Maybe Ryan Swope.
Well I saw one mock yesterday in the mock forum that had the Pats taking Swearinger at 29. That's my nightmare.
TomRalph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
I can't think of too many (somewhat realistic) picks I'd dislike more than Pugh. Maybe Ryan Swope.
Well I saw one mock yesterday in the mock forum that had the Pats taking Swearinger at 29. That's my nightmare.

Oh God. I couldn't click 'Back' any more quickly than I did. I just hoped I hadn't seen it and got the hell outta there!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patriots Mock:
1st Trade: Cleveland trades down from sixth overall to Atlanta, which is a team seeking a highly sought-after cornerback prospect in this years draft. Wanting to ensure they get EJ Manuel, Cleveland secures a trade with New England long before Philadelphia approaches with interest in the 29th pick.

2nd Trade: Now stationed at the thirtieth overall draft pick formerly held by Atlanta, New England is approached by Philadelphia after missing out on quarterback EJ Manuel to be able to select the next QB on their big board, Matt Barkley of USC. New England makes out like always, with a couple of trade downs and a handful of more value picks.

3rd Trade: Jeff Demps seems to be attempting to chase superstardom in two professional sports, track and football. With Jerry Jones, (Dallas Cowboys), having worked with athletes who've played more than one pro sport wile being apart of the Dallas Cowboys team, Dallas acquires Jeff Demps from the Patriots for a sixth round draft pick on day three of the NFL Draft. The Cowboys' hope is to have Demps contribute as a much the same way Felix Jones had when on the field.

What does NE Get?: New England acquires Philadelphia's 2014 second round draft pick and their 2013 second rounder (35th overall). In addition, New England acquired Cleveland's fourth round pick (104th overall) and the 30th overall pick in exchange for pick 29.

Pick 35: Robert Woods, WR
Pick 59: Dwayne Gratz, DB
Pick 91: Bennie Logan, DT

Day 3:

Pick 104: David Bass, DE
Pick 185: Levine Toilolo, TE
Pick 226: Jawan Jamison, RB
Pick 235: Brett Maher, K
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woods sucks. NO! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
BP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now with reports saying there are multiple teams interested in Mallett and odds are "slightly stronger" he actually gets traded, I'm beginning to think Woods could be taken in the first or the Pats actually, gasp, move up in the draft to pursue a DB or DL.
TomRalph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Woods sucks. NO! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

BLASPHEMY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: