Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT X: Vitamin B
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CT Cowboy Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any foot doctors in this forum? I was playing in my flag game sunday and a fat bastard stepped on my bigtoe while I was trying to plant on the foot to change direction. Hurt like a mother. Anyway, to make a long story short, my bigtoe nail is hanging on by a thread. I dont know if I should just pull it off or let it come off naturally. Once its off, will I be able to play still? I can only imagine how it would feel if it got stepped on without a nail protecting it.

I would post pictures but Im pretty sure that nobody would appreciate them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CT Cowboy Fan wrote:
Any foot doctors in this forum? I was playing in my flag game sunday and a fat bastard stepped on my bigtoe while I was trying to plant on the foot to change direction. Hurt like a mother. Anyway, to make a long story short, my bigtoe nail is hanging on by a thread. I dont know if I should just pull it off or let it come off naturally. Once its off, will I be able to play still? I can only imagine how it would feel if it got stepped on without a nail protecting it.

The nail as in the white part, or the entire nail? I'd probably go ahead and pull it off, but be sure to apply Neosporin to the area and wrap it with gauze and a bandage to keep it from getting infected.

^^^Deadpulse
CT Cowboy Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
CT Cowboy Fan wrote:

The nail as in the white part, or the entire nail? I'd probably go ahead and pull it off, but be sure to apply Neosporin to the area and wrap it with gauze and a bandage to keep it from getting infected.

The entire nail, the wierd thing is that there was very little blood. I thoought it was going to look like a murder scene.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CT Cowboy Fan wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
CT Cowboy Fan wrote:

The entire nail, the wierd thing is that there was very little blood. I thoought it was going to look like a murder scene.

Yeah...going to hurt like a biatch, but go ahead and rip it off. Make sure to apply the Neosporin daily and keep a fresh bandage on it. Should heal by itself in a few weeks.

^^^Deadpulse
htfryar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
I hate it that the draft is on Thursday night. That is the night that I have my son. I can either spend quality time with him or watch the draft. My son > NFL draft, so for the first time in a long, long time, I'll be missing at least the first few hours of the draft. I won't turn it on until after his bed time.

bro bro, you look at this the completely wrong way. I've always had my son watch the draft with me. Normally we throw football in the living room, make queso/finger foods, boo the eagles, etc. I'm training him young Laughing

its one of the reasons he loves football. I remember a few years ago he watched an hour of dez Bryant highlights with me. Went around the next 3 days talking about how the Cowboys were going to win the Superbowl.

make the draft quality time sharing something you love with him. Just one guys opinion.

If the above replay had been made by Plan...

Quote:
bro bro, you look at this the completely wrong way. I'm going have my 18 month old son watch the draft with me. We're going to relax in the living room, give Jerry Jones the finger, boo Jason Garrett, etc. I'm training him young Laughing

its one of the reasons he is going to love the DCRA. I remember a few days ago he watched an hour of Romo lowlights with me. Went around the next 3 days babbling about how the Cowboys were never going to win the Superbowl.

make the draft quality time sharing something you love to hate with him. Just one guys opinion.

Laughing

“Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.”
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need opinions:

Southwest Airlines
Jet Blue
US Airways

Note 1 - I will not fly Spirit
Note 2 - I am flying from FLL to DCA.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Need opinions:

Southwest Airlines
Jet Blue
US Airways

I've heard a lot of good things about Southwest.

^^^Deadpulse
WareWolf94

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Need opinions:

Southwest Airlines
Jet Blue
US Airways

I've heard a lot of good things about Southwest.

Southwest. No assigned seating, and if u pick the right flight, u get rows to yourself.

Thanks to SHSTE

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25584

When you're right, you're right.
acowboys62

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Need opinions:

Southwest Airlines
Jet Blue
US Airways

1. Do you fly often? US Air may have the best options if that is the case.
2. I have always had good experience with Jet Blue to be honest, my preferred air line when I make EWR to Ft. Meyers trips.
3. Southwest, I have heard good things, never personally flown them. I actually don't like the idea of no assigned seating, but I am weird and like to sit in certain areas of the plane.

Personally I would go Jet Blue for a flight like that.

But my big question...why not Delta? FLL is a solid hub for them, and I would imagine they would be the cheapest. I hate Delta but they are good for quick east coast flying.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:

Quote:
bro bro, you look at this the completely wrong way. I'm going have my 18 month old son watch the draft with me. We're going to relax in the living room, give Jerry Jones the finger, boo Jason Garrett, etc. I'm training him young Laughing

its one of the reasons he is going to love the DCRA. I remember a few days ago he watched an hour of Romo lowlights with me. Went around the next 3 days babbling about how the Cowboys were never going to win the Superbowl.

make the draft quality time sharing something you love to hate with him. Just one guys opinion.

Laughing

My son will be 1 year old on 8 May, but the write-up was PERFECT! There needs to be a towel waiving smiley. I'd be using it right now.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Need opinions:

Southwest Airlines
Jet Blue
US Airways

I've flown Southwest and Jet Blue. Jet Blue had TVs on my flight with a bunch of good TV stations like ESPN and whatnot. Pretty good service, and it was a decently cheap flight.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
htfryar wrote:

Quote:

Laughing

My son will be 1 year old on 8 May, but the write-up was PERFECT! There needs to be a towel waiving smiley. I'd be using it right now.

I laughed. Hard.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my first chiropractic experience yesterday. Felt pretty good. I'm scheduled to meet with him 3 times a week until I heal up. I should be good to go after about 3 to 4 weeks. Hopefully. My neck has already begun to feel better.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
htfryar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTID, how's the knee? Be careful during the draft tonight. It'd suck if you re-tore that ACL when you kick the TV after Jerry trades up for someone.

“Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.”
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Had my first chiropractic experience yesterday. Felt pretty good. I'm scheduled to meet with him 3 times a week until I heal up. I should be good to go after about 3 to 4 weeks. Hopefully. My neck has already begun to feel better.

Glad it went well. My dad is a chiropractor. Hope you recover fully and it doesn't take as many treatments as he said. Whiplash from a car accident can take a lot longer than other injuries though....i assume that is why you went in?

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 62 of 100

Jump to: