Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

It's time for a MOCK TO MAKE YOU HORNY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Good or sucks
Great stuff
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Average, Not happy or un happy
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Sucks, Go away you Dummy
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Bucketheadsdad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pruitt3443 wrote:
Personally I would rather have Travis Kelce than Kasa and perhaps you could get Kelce in the 4th instead of Scott but you may need to spend a 3rd on him. Winters might still be there in the 4th then in which case I would really like it.

Other than that I really like the draft and I think Vaccaro is a solid pick.

No idea about Josh Boyce and your reasoning might not be the best in regards to why you chose him, but given previous Browns drafts it might be a more solid reason then some our front offices have apparently used in the past.

Since we don't really provide names on here, I'm really wondering whose last name is Veikune?!? Wink

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#FREEJOSHGORDON! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard 3 tackles, 1 sack
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucketheadsdad wrote:
Pruitt3443 wrote:
Personally I would rather have Travis Kelce than Kasa and perhaps you could get Kelce in the 4th instead of Scott but you may need to spend a 3rd on him. Winters might still be there in the 4th then in which case I would really like it.

Other than that I really like the draft and I think Vaccaro is a solid pick.

No idea about Josh Boyce and your reasoning might not be the best in regards to why you chose him, but given previous Browns drafts it might be a more solid reason then some our front offices have apparently used in the past.

Since we don't really provide names on here, I'm really wondering whose last name is Veikune?!? Wink

My reasoning for that pick can be no worse than the method we have used since coming back into the NFL.

The throw a dart at the wall with names on it method has not done so well as of yet.

Heckert though was a pretty good shot.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: