Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IS it bad that I'm kinda pissed I'll be in the bahamas and cannot watch the falcons game and panthers thursday night game that week?
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
IS it bad that I'm kinda pissed I'll be in the bahamas and cannot watch the falcons game and panthers thursday night game that week?

I know how you feel. I will be on a ship that will just be leaving port as the Bucs will be at the Seahawks and the kick off about to take place, I have no idea if that game will be chosen to be shown onboard. Somehow I think that we will be able to survive the situation though. Wink
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to go to Two Buc games this year. I'm from PA. So the Jets game or Pats game look like a possibility and I think I'm making the december trip to Tampa for the Niner game.

Anyone else ever go to the Giants Stadium? How are the fans towards the opposing crowds. I've been to a philly game last year with my friend who was a Lions fan and he almost got the living crap kicked out of him. I know every stadium isn't like philly, but wonder if NY is ok to wear buc gear to?
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5960/cody-grimm

Quote:
Bucs S Cody Grimm agreed to a $500,000 salary slash to keep his roster spot in Tampa Bay.The Bucs have loads of cap space, but GM Mark Dominik is smartly still keeping tabs on every small detail, refusing to overpay even for bottom-of-the-roster players.

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
Pvsports9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Looking to go to Two Buc games this year. I'm from PA. So the Jets game or Pats game look like a possibility and I think I'm making the december trip to Tampa for the Niner game.

Anyone else ever go to the Giants Stadium? How are the fans towards the opposing crowds. I've been to a philly game last year with my friend who was a Lions fan and he almost got the living crap kicked out of him. I know every stadium isn't like philly, but wonder if NY is ok to wear buc gear to?

I live in north nj and my gf has jets season tickets so I go all the time...fans are fine there. Typical loud drunk fans but its definitely fine to wear bucks gear. I'll be there in my clayborn jersey!
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5960/cody-grimm

Quote:
Bucs S Cody Grimm agreed to a $500,000 salary slash to keep his roster spot in Tampa Bay.The Bucs have loads of cap space, but GM Mark Dominik is smartly still keeping tabs on every small detail, refusing to overpay even for bottom-of-the-roster players.

Dominik really is awesome. Like no one looks at Tampa cuz it's Tampa and a small market but Dominik is one of the best in the league. Just another reason why. We will have enough money to pay who we need to this and next season.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
96BucsBallin wrote:
Only our team would lose by having an non reviewable play reviewed.
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pvsports9 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

I live in north nj and my gf has jets season tickets so I go all the time...fans are fine there. Typical loud drunk fans but its definitely fine to wear bucks gear. I'll be there in my clayborn jersey!

I just wouldn't wear a Revis jersey... Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB Josh Freeman Press Conference

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/QB-Josh-Freeman-Press-Conference/75bd61a3-cbe5-44e8-be4d-6049694a5285

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs to Be Featured in First "Top 100" Broadcast Saturday

Quote:
NFL Network will begin revealing its Top 100 Players of 2013, as voted on by NFL players, after the draft Saturday night, and two of the first 10 announced will be current Buccaneers

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/Bucs-to-Be-Featured-in-First-Top-100-Broadcast-Saturday/516a75c1-74bf-4623-9146-0bf576770298

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:
NFL Network will begin revealing its Top 100 Players of 2013, as voted on by NFL players, after the draft Saturday night, and two of the first 10 announced will be current Buccaneers

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/Bucs-to-Be-Featured-in-First-Top-100-Broadcast-Saturday/516a75c1-74bf-4623-9146-0bf576770298

I'm guessing Gerald McCoy and Lavonte David.

I say we have 4 guys that played on our team last year in David, McCoy, Jackson and Martin in the top 100. Goldson will be in the 60-79 range I think.

EDIT: think Revis will be in there even though he was hurt?
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

I'm guessing Gerald McCoy and Lavonte David.

I say we have 4 guys that played on our team last year in David, McCoy, Jackson and Martin in the top 100. Goldson will be in the 60-79 range I think.

EDIT: think Revis will be in there even though he was hurt?

Manning was last year, so I think Revis would.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was watching an interview with Revis at the draft party...its official. Even he is calling our secondary the "no fly zone"...guess thats our nickname..hope we can live up to it
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
Was watching an interview with Revis at the draft party...its official. Even he is calling our secondary the "no fly zone"...guess thats our nickname..hope we can live up to it

With Banks I think it can really happen, assuming we have an average pass rush.

The only bad thing is that with Wright, Banks and Revis, I think Barber might not come back. He isn't exactly necessary at this point. We still have Gaitor and Leo Johnson, too.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

The only bad thing is that with Wright, Banks and Revis, I think Barber might not come back. He isn't exactly necessary at this point. We still have Gaitor and Leo Johnson, too.

I think it would be a dream scenario to sign Barber to a 1 year deal. I think Revis and Banks...and actually the whole secondary can benefit having him around. Dude coaches the hell out of everyone
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

I think it would be a dream scenario to sign Barber to a 1 year deal. I think Revis and Banks...and actually the whole secondary can benefit having him around. Dude coaches the hell out of everyone

Barber wouldn't have to come back as a player to work with our DBs.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 13 Games | 141 Tackles (17 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 27 of 100

Jump to: