Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre Draft Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J!E!T!S! 4life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Pre Draft Mock Reply with quote

Bored in class figured I'd do a quick mock before the draft. I feel like this draft will put us into a solid position going into the crucial 2014 offseason. Filled as many holes as possible trying to build a solid core for our team going foward.

1) Jonathan Cooper G North Carolina

Now that we have an extra pick I think we will take this chance to make an "ugly" pick and build the oline. One of these picks desperately needs to pan out and I think Cooper is a lock. He will solidify our oline for years to come and help get our offense moving. Great teams are built through their lines.

1) Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia

Imo the best pass rusher in the draft. Dont let his numbers fool you the kid can play. Watch his tape and you can tell he plays alot faster than his 4.9 would suggest. While he does need to add a few pounds to be stout against the run but we are getting our edge rusher of the future here.

2) Zack Ertz TE Stanford

Martys offense needs a receiving TE and thats exactly what we get. Needs to bulk up to be an effective blocker but we need weapons on offense and the loss of Keller left us with a huge hole.

3) D.J. Swearinger Safety South Carolina

Can only hope he falls to the 3rd. Ive seen some people have him anywhere from late first to 4th. He could step in and start from day one and help fill a huge hole in the secondary.

4) Terrence Williams WR Baylor

We need help at receiver and adding the nations leader in receiving yards doesnt hurt. Could contribute from day 1 and is another step in rebuilding this offense.

5) Zac Dysert QB Miami of Ohio

Grab a developmental guy that could ultimately develop into a starter. If not we will have a solid backup on the roster.

6) Oday Abushi T Virginia

Hometown kid that provides solid depth on the oline. Can play guard or tackle.

7) William Campbell NT Michigan

Developmental guy that will hopefully provide some depth. Can sit behind Ellis and provides insurance for the injury prone Garay.

JakeDaSnake83 on the sig
Jets913

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love every single pick!

Sig made by Jamison. Thank you!
jg6041

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre Draft Mock Reply with quote

J!E!T!S! 4life wrote:
Bored in class figured I'd do a quick mock before the draft.

Laughing Glad to see you are using your time wisely.
I find the mock too unrealistic. Jones I think is long gone. I feel that is the guy SF is targeting. He would be a great addition for them, as he is all over the place. Pairing him up with the rest of that Defense is scary.
I like addressing the OL first. I like picking up a TE but Ertz will be gone. WR is nice too but Williams will be gone. IMO. I like the order of picks just do not think the players you selected will be there for us.

Was it Colin Kaepernick?
neauone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: i can live with it Reply with quote

This is a mock I could live with, however neauone has a pretty good one too.
LOL
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cooper in 1st and Ertz in 2nd = FAIL
Rich51

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we take a cb and Rb

I think Williams will be gone in the second or maybe early to mid third.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: