Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What would it take to move up in the second?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An idea scenario would be to move back about 10 spots from #28 and get an extra third. Then use our 4th to move up 15 or so spots from #58. We could do a lot of damage with 2 picks in the 35-45 range and then two more in the 75-90 range.

elliot878 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
If we take a CB in the first 2-3 rounds, I will RAGE.

I'd be ok with a 3rd. I think I've been crying foul about the Denver Post idea that we need a first round corner longer than anyone. A first round corner would be a mistake if we want to prepare for a super bowl run in 2013-14... That first rounder wont see the field.

Whoever our first pick is theyll be expected to see the field and contribute from week 1. Thats how Elway and Fox operate. No rookie cb will see the field enough this year for them to bite on that position in the first.

So, i too will rage, if its a first round cb.

Well you guys might want to get ready to rage. I think it's highly possible that Elway takes a CB with one of our first two picks.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: