Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Attending the NFL Draft

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JetsFan15


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 704
Location: Dutchess County, NY
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

Hey guys ... I just got invited to attend this years draft and sit in VIP seats.

I know this is off the Jets topic .. but was wondering if anyone else on the board here as attended and could give me some good advise as to what to expect? Any tips for it? Things to bring not to bring? Do they sell beer in there?

Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

JetsFan15 wrote:
Hey guys ... I just got invited to attend this years draft and sit in VIP seats.

I know this is off the Jets topic .. but was wondering if anyone else on the board here as attended and could give me some good advise as to what to expect? Any tips for it? Things to bring not to bring? Do they sell beer in there?

Thanks.



VIP? That's awesome! I went to RCMH for the draft once, the first year they had it there. It was awesome. You don't need to bring anything, they sell food and drink there. If you wanted, I'm sure you could probably bring some Jets memorabilia since they usually have Giants and Jets guys there. When I went they still did Rounds 1-3 on first day. Ever since they changed it I've heard it's better. Most people only would go for Round 1 anyway.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
JetsFan15


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 704
Location: Dutchess County, NY
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
JetsFan15 wrote:
Hey guys ... I just got invited to attend this years draft and sit in VIP seats.

I know this is off the Jets topic .. but was wondering if anyone else on the board here as attended and could give me some good advise as to what to expect? Any tips for it? Things to bring not to bring? Do they sell beer in there?

Thanks.



VIP? That's awesome! I went to RCMH for the draft once, the first year they had it there. It was awesome. You don't need to bring anything, they sell food and drink there. If you wanted, I'm sure you could probably bring some Jets memorabilia since they usually have Giants and Jets guys there. When I went they still did Rounds 1-3 on first day. Ever since they changed it I've heard it's better. Most people only would go for Round 1 anyway.


Yea VIP ... Orchestra2 row K ... not sure how the set up is but gather that is fairly close to the action.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.radiocity.com/seating.html


Damn.. that is good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16130
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw all the way up in the Mezzanine. You got great seats!!!
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Rockice_8


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 2236
Location: Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

JetsFan15 wrote:
Hey guys ... I just got invited to attend this years draft and sit in VIP seats.

I know this is off the Jets topic .. but was wondering if anyone else on the board here as attended and could give me some good advise as to what to expect? Any tips for it? Things to bring not to bring? Do they sell beer in there?

Thanks.


I did the VIP thing a few years ago and let me tell you it's awesome. Lots of food and drinks and all kinds of free crap. Its' cool. Really don't need anything other than a Jets jersey. You're gonna have a blast for sure.
_________________


Props to Mack on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JetsFan15


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 704
Location: Dutchess County, NY
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback guys ... hoping somehow Jordan falls to us at 9 ..lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1189
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JetsFan15 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys ... hoping somehow Jordan falls to us at 9 ..lol


The place would be rocking if that happened!!!!!!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group