Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Attending the NFL Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JetsFan15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

Hey guys ... I just got invited to attend this years draft and sit in VIP seats.

I know this is off the Jets topic .. but was wondering if anyone else on the board here as attended and could give me some good advise as to what to expect? Any tips for it? Things to bring not to bring? Do they sell beer in there?

Thanks.
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

JetsFan15 wrote:
Hey guys ... I just got invited to attend this years draft and sit in VIP seats.

I know this is off the Jets topic .. but was wondering if anyone else on the board here as attended and could give me some good advise as to what to expect? Any tips for it? Things to bring not to bring? Do they sell beer in there?

Thanks.

VIP? That's awesome! I went to RCMH for the draft once, the first year they had it there. It was awesome. You don't need to bring anything, they sell food and drink there. If you wanted, I'm sure you could probably bring some Jets memorabilia since they usually have Giants and Jets guys there. When I went they still did Rounds 1-3 on first day. Ever since they changed it I've heard it's better. Most people only would go for Round 1 anyway.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
JetsFan15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
JetsFan15 wrote:

Thanks.

VIP? That's awesome! I went to RCMH for the draft once, the first year they had it there. It was awesome. You don't need to bring anything, they sell food and drink there. If you wanted, I'm sure you could probably bring some Jets memorabilia since they usually have Giants and Jets guys there. When I went they still did Rounds 1-3 on first day. Ever since they changed it I've heard it's better. Most people only would go for Round 1 anyway.

Yea VIP ... Orchestra2 row K ... not sure how the set up is but gather that is fairly close to the action.
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.radiocity.com/seating.html

Damn.. that is good.
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw all the way up in the Mezzanine. You got great seats!!!

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Rockice_8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Attending the NFL Draft Reply with quote

JetsFan15 wrote:

Thanks.

I did the VIP thing a few years ago and let me tell you it's awesome. Lots of food and drinks and all kinds of free crap. Its' cool. Really don't need anything other than a Jets jersey. You're gonna have a blast for sure.

Props to Mack on the sig
JetsFan15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback guys ... hoping somehow Jordan falls to us at 9 ..lol
xenajets

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JetsFan15 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys ... hoping somehow Jordan falls to us at 9 ..lol

The place would be rocking if that happened!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: