Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD II: The Room of War
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
All the playas from SDSU!

Actually there's a receiver I fully intend to go after. He's one of Duffman's sleepers.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UDFA's signed so far (would have been more but they did us dirty with a 6am start time when, you know, some of us who live out west have to be commuting to work):

Troy Stoudermire, CB, Minnesota
Paul Worrilow, ILB, Delaware (who we actually had scouts and I believe Joe Barry at the pro day of)
Mike James, RB, Miami
Peter Lalich, QB, California University (PA)
Terren Jones, OT, Alabama State
Chris Hubbard, RT/OC/OG, UAB
Jeremy Harris, CB/S, New Mexico State
Kyler Reed, TE/H-Back, Nebraska
Eze Obiora, OLB, Southern Illinois
Nik Embernate, OG, San Diego State
Jared Smith, DE/DT, New Hampshire
Denodus O'Bryant, RB/ATH, Lindenwood
Omarius Hines WR/RB, Florida
Will Compton, LB, Nebraska
Rashaan Melvin, DB, Northern Illinois
Byron Jerideau, NT, South Carolina
Jakar Hamilton, DB, South Carolina State

Last edited by The LBC on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 11 times in total
Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Actually there's a receiver I fully intend to go after. He's one of Duffman's sleepers.

Looks like he's gone to ATL. I have a few names i'd like to throw out there. Southern Illinois Eze Obiora (swear this kid is a carbon copy of James Harrison), Rashaan Melvin (developmental CB, with length, good burst, speed), LaRoy Reynolds is a great athlete, that is a big hitter and physical but he played OLB and was walked out a LOT on slot WR's/TE's out wide, could be a sub package/developmental ILB. If you want too, since there's no point not too...Hawaii OLB Paipai Falemalu could be a developmental guy. A guy who i'd add who is maybe just a situational RB, is Spencer Ware from LSU, not very explosive, but can get you yards big power guy who's at least half decent in terms of lateral movement.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Looks like he's gone to ATL. I have a few names i'd like to throw out there. Southern Illinois Eze Obiora (swear this kid is a carbon copy of James Harrison), Rashaan Melvin (developmental CB, with length, good burst, speed), LaRoy Reynolds is a great athlete, that is a big hitter and physical but he played OLB and was walked out a LOT on slot WR's/TE's out wide, could be a sub package/developmental ILB. If you want too, since there's no point not too...Hawaii OLB Paipai Falemalu could be a developmental guy. A guy who i'd add who is maybe just a situational RB, is Spencer Ware from LSU, not very explosive, but can get you yards big power guy who's at least half decent in terms of lateral movement.

I've got a situation RB to go after, I'll see if I can dig up clips on the kid to PM you, but I've at least got an article. Total unknown, but looks really promising. Obiora is someone I definitely want to go after. I'll PM you the others. I'm working off a fair list right now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always gotta plug my boy Brandon Ford!

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: