Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Boom! My Mock. In your face.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Boom! My Mock. In your face. Reply with quote

1. Cordarrelle Patterson WR [6'2 216, Tennessee]

- I think Austin is gone at this point. I'm hesitant on Patterson, he scares me a ton but he has so much potential that I don't think the Rams can afford to pass him up. Gives Sam and the Offense a Lethal weapon.

1. DJ Fluker RT [6'5 339, Alabama]

- Rams got their Left Tackle, but is Rodger Saffold happy? Can he even play Right Tackle? Get Fluker to solidify that position, he's a mammoth of a human being and could be an all-pro Right Tackle in the future.

2. Darius Slay CB [6'0 192, Mississippi State]

-Might be a surprise pick for many, I just don't trust our corners on the team right now and we only have three. Plus Jeff Fisher loves to collect DBs. Slay has been skyrocketing up draft boards ever since the combine

* Trade* Rams send Offensive Tackle Rodger Saffold to the San Diego Chargers for their 3rd round pick (76th overall)

3. Terrance Williams WR [6'2 208, Baylor]

- This pick is for you jrry. I want to like Terrance Williams, I really do and I'll say over the past few weks I've began to like him a bit more and more. I still don't think he's worth a top 50 pick, but in the 3rd round, getting Williams and Patterson in this draft would be a dream come true.

3. Mike Gillislee RB [5'11 208, Florida]

- Seems to have come out of no where this season, Don't know a ton about him, just that he would be a good runningback to throw into the mix with Pead and Richardson. Have a three RB system.

4. Jon Bostic LB [6'1 245, Florida]

- We need a starting outside linebacker, and I think Bostic can give us that. I love his leadership and his physicality against the run, something the Rams NEED to stop if they want to win the NFC West. I think he could solidify a really strong Linebacker core.

5. Earl Wolff S [5'11 209, North Carolina State]

- Wolff put himself on the map after the east-West Shrine game. Had a great week of practice and followed that up by a good game, I think he can come in and win the Free Sfety job, even though he played Strong Safety in college.

6. Eric Herman OG [6'4 320, Ohio]

- I'm one of few that don't think we cut or that we need to cut Harvey Dahl. But Herman does provide nice depth at the position and could challenge Rok for a starting role. I also don't think getting a "starting" caliber guard is a must in this draft, I believe that Watkins can and will be a starter in this league, and a very good one.

7. Gilbert Pena DT [6'2 330, Ole Miss]

- A fat donkey that could clog up the line and give Brockers some time to catch his breath.

Depth Chart:

QB: Sam Bradford - Austin Davis - Kellen Clemens
RB: Isaiah Pead - Daryl Richardson - Mike Gillislee
FB: Terrance Ganaway
TE: Jared Cook - Lance Kendricks - Cameron Graham
WR: Brian Quick - Terrance Williams - Austin Pettis
WR: Chris Givens - Cordarrelle Patterson
LT: Jake Long - Joe Barksdale
LG: Harvey Dahl - Chris Williams
OC: Scott Wells - Tim Barnes
RG: Rok Watkins - Eric Herman - Shelley Smith
RT: DJ Fluker

DE: Chris Long - Eugene Sims
DT: Michael Brockers - Gilbert Pena
DT: Kendall Langford - Jermelle Cudjo
DE: Robert Quinn - William Hayes
OLB: Jon Bostic - Jabara Williams
MLB: James Laurinaitis - Josh Hull
OLB: Jo-Lonn Dunbar - Sammy Brown
CB: Cortland Finnegan - Trumaine Johnson
CB: Janoris Jenkins - Darius Slay
FS: Earl Wolff - Matt Daniels
SS: Darian Stewart - Quinton Mikell

P: Jon Hekker
K: Greg Zuerlein
Hoj398

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If im not mistaken, Jeff Fisher said that Saffold will be here for a long time, a couple days ago.

I don't like Fluker at 22.

We had 2 rookies starting at corner and they played exceptionally well.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice man, probably the best mock for a while IMO. I really dont think Fluker will be there at 22, but if he is i hope hes the pick. Love Terrence in the 3rd and Gillislee and Bostic in the 4th.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: