Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

trade up for vaccaro-s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swindlemaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: trade up for vaccaro-s Reply with quote

When the Jets get the 13th pick from Tampa Bay do you think the Bengals should trade picks 21 and 53 to move up for Vaccaro-s ??? You just signed Harrison from Pitt. so you dont need Ogletree-lb.
RedGreenShow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell no. Too this is too much of a plentiful draft to be trading up for anyone. Not to mention there is a plethora of starting caliber safeties between 21- and thee 53rd pick.

Plus, our front office hates moving up.
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I love Vaccaro no. We should stand pat and go after Elam or Cyprien

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with the other guys here, there's no way we trade up for anyone.

Plenty of 'experts' like Mayock have often said the talent pool between picks 11 and 100 is much closer than in previous years.

If anything, we'll trade down, with teams like Atlanta openly saying they're happy to move up if they see a guy they like.

There's lots of good value guys to be had late in the 3rd this year.
RedGreenShow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Agree with the other guys here, there's no way we trade up for anyone.

Plenty of 'experts' like Mayock have often said the talent pool between picks 11 and 100 is much closer than in previous years.

If anything, we'll trade down, with teams like Atlanta openly saying they're happy to move up if they see a guy they like.

There's lots of good value guys to be had late in the 3rd this year.

If Atlanta wants to move up for a guy like Carradine/Werner/J.Taylor i'd move down in a heartbeat.
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
Hokie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Vaccaro ranked very similarly with Cyprien, Elam, and Reid. I have Cyprien ranked highest of the four. At least one, maybe two, will be available with at 37 (Reid most likely to be available). Just a big no thanks to trading up for Vaccaro. Take Cyprien at 21 or Elam/Reid at 37.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: