Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

5 Days to Draft Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuccaneersFan34

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: 5 Days to Draft Mock Reply with quote

1- Tyler Eifert, TE, ND: By far the best tight end prospect this year, and offers a lot as a receiver with his hands, size, and athleticism.

2- Jonathan Banks, CB, Miss St: We will take a CB with our 1st or 2nd and I don't think the value is there to take a CB at 13, but in the 2nd we get a great scheme fit with Banks. He's a tall man-to-man ballhawk.

3- Chase Thomas, SLB, Stanford: He's not the best athlete, but he's a true football player. He may not have the speed, but his pass rushing abilities and instincts make up for it.

4- Bennie Logan, DT, LSU: An underrated prospect that could help replace Miller. He wore the #18 because the player that best represents the LSU football team gets to wear the #18 each year.

4- Josh Boyce, WR, TCU: He has had a foot injury, but once that heals up, he's a better prospect than Swope, Goodwin, King. Perfect for the slot.

5- Joe Kruger, DE, Utah: Another under the radar guy that has great size, power, and moves faster off the ball than you would think.

6- Ricky Wagner, RT, Wisconsin: A solid, but not great prospect. Obviously with the Bob Bostad connection I see this pick having a greater possibility than another lineman.

6- Earl Wolff, SS, NC St: Not a great player at safety in coverage, but he is one of the fastest players in pads I have seen. It's like a cheetah chasing down a gazelle when this guy is on the field. Perfect guy to add to special teams.
mfw096

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it and I really hope are 2014 1st becomes Revis
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfw096 wrote:
I like it and I really hope are 2014 1st becomes Revis

That would be a terrible move as you dot know if you even have a franchise qb in freeman.

To the draft: I like Eifert but the terminology in sullys offense doesn't have the te as a main option.

The rest of the draft I like.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: