Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 Cowboy Mock Drafts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: 2 Cowboy Mock Drafts Reply with quote

2 Cowboy Mock Drafts...one straight draft no trades...the other is a mock with realistic potential trades

Mock #1 no trades...

1) OG Jonathan Cooper...yes one of the guards fall to Dallas at 18

2) S Phillip Thomas...playmaker...enough said

3) DT Brandon Williams...high character guy with loads of talent

4) OT Brennan Williams...future ORT

5) RB Kenjon Barner...highly productive back to pair with Murray

6) DE David Bass...small school guy with skills

All of these prospects have talent to make the roster and contribute their first year and I believe no reaching or huge drops

Mock #2...trades...

1) Both OGs Warmack and Cooper are gone...several players available with multiple teams calling Dallas

Trade...Dallas trades the 18th pick in the first round to Minnesota for 1st and 3rd round picks...Minnesota drafts WR Tavon Austin...Dallas gets picks in the 1st round (23) and 3rd round (83)...Minnesota gets their WR to replace Harvin and only give up a 3rd rounder to secure the drafts top WR

Trade....Dallas trades the 23rd pick in the first round to Miami for 2 2nd round picks and a 5th round pick...Miami drafts DE Cornellius "Tank" Carradine...Dallas gets picks in the 2nd round (42) and (54) and 5th round (146)...Miami gets a guy they considered at #12 in the 1st round after drafting CB Xavier Rhodes

2) (42) S Eric Reed

2) (47) OL Kyle Long

2) (54) WR Terrance Williams

3) (80) OL Barrett Jones

3) (83) RB Monte Ball

4) (114) OLB Sean Porter

5) (146) DT Benny Logan

5) (151) DE John Simon

6) (185) TE Nick Kasa

Well what do u think? This was for fun...so dont get all freaky on me

Peace
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, if the second scenario happened, I would be thrilled. I don't give an arse rats what anyone else thinks at this point.
Bluestar21

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both scenarios but if the second scenario happens that would be great with one exception. The last pick TE ? I tired of drafting all these TEs and nothing coming of it. I say trade the pick for a fifth rounder next year and start stock piling picks for trades instead of taking risk on guys that most Likely are not going to make the team.
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas is looking for a blocking TE to go with Hanna the reciever...Kasa fits the bill as mostly a blocker and wouldnt see much time running routes this year

Peace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: