Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

43M's Roster Breakdown and Wishful Thinking Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mosteelers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One question. Do you think Plax beats out Sanders for #2 or when Plax plays Sanders moves to slot but is a starter in two WR sets?

As for the draft, I really like it. Don't know much about the safety, Thomas, or the last two picks. I like the positions and the players. I like Greene a lot. He or Brown would bring the LB athletici up quite a bit when Slow of Foote moves on.

Sig courtesy of miafins23 Thanks
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mosteelers wrote:
One question. Do you think Plax beats out Sanders for #2 or when Plax plays Sanders moves to slot but is a starter in two WR sets?

As for the draft, I really like it. Don't know much about the safety, Thomas, or the last two picks. I like the positions and the players. I like Greene a lot. He or Brown would bring the LB athletici up quite a bit when Slow of Foote moves on.

Bolded part.

Brown and Sanders are pretty much a lock to be starters unless we draft a WR early, and even then I think they will be the starters. Sanders best fit is in the slot though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: