Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MY FINAL MOCK: R&P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: MY FINAL MOCK: R&P Reply with quote

My Mock will not include the Darelle Revis trade, as I'm not 100% sure if a deal will go down.

Have at it folks.

1st round: Star Loutelleli DT Utah

- I just see this happening with Star slipping. Loutelleli gives us a complete starting dline that will dominate against the run and come in and offer some pass rush instincts and free McCoy, Bowers and Clayborn up in more 1 on 1 match ups. The Bucs Dline will become very talented up front and immediately improves our pass defense

2nd Round: Jamar Taylor CB Boise State

- Taylor is a very good CB with decent size at 5'11 192lbs. Strong and not afraid to get physical with WRs at the LOS. Can play both man and zone, which gives our defense more versatility.

3rd Round: Logan Ryan CB Rutgers

- Pick I really love. Ryan is another physical CB who excels in man coverage and solid zone CB. Schiano is very familiar with him. Suddenly, our defense is looking much stronger than it was last year.

4th Round: Tyler Bray QB Tennessee

- First offensive pick off the board here. Bray has a huge arm that will fit in our offense. We're looking for a QB with upside that can upgrade the back up QB position. I have questions about Bray's intangibles and character, but in round 4, the risk is low.

4th Round via NE: Quanterrus Smith DE W. Kentucky

- One of my under the radar prospects. Smith has very good blend of strength and speed. Could be that speed rush off the edge that can put his hand in the dirt or rush standing up in 3 man fronts. The knee injury knocks him to day 3 but not much longer.

5th Round: Rick Wagner T Wisconsin

- We need someone that can come in and compete at RT and add depth. Wagner is another physical OLINEMAN that will solidify that.

6th Round: Zac Stacey RB Vanderbilt
[img]http://rantsports.media.s3.amazonaws.com/ncaa-football/files/2012/10/Zac-Stacy-Daniel-Shirey-US-PRESSWIRE[/img]

- I like this kid as a #2/3 Back. Reminds me a bit of Ahmad Bradshaw. Short, but stout and very physical in between the tackles. Schiano wants to run the football. This will take some ease of Martin

6th Round: Leviene Tollio TE Stanford

- Adds a RZ threat for Josh Freeman. Can compete for the 2nd/3rd WR behind Stocker and Crabtree.

7th: Via Lagarrette Blount Trade: Mark Harrison WR Rutgers
NO PHOTO

-- Can compete for a roster spot. Has good size and speed with some potential to be a 3rd/4th WR. Needs to be more consistent. Schiano takes a flyer on him.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad for some of the photos not showing up. Have at it folks.
USFTAMPABAY20

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually like this draft as long as we get taylor in the second. i dont know if we go with star because we arent putting a priority in the nose tackle position as well as getting harrison in the 7th but not going to complain about a 7th rd pick. nice draft

Adopt A Buc

Dekota Watson:

EJ Biggers:
Evil Betty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USFTAMPABAY20 wrote:
i actually like this draft as long as we get taylor in the second. i dont know if we go with star because we arent putting a priority in the nose tackle position as well as getting harrison in the 7th but not going to complain about a 7th rd pick. nice draft

This is why I think it may be more likely for us to take another 3 technique type tackle like Sheldon Richardson. Star won't be there anyway though. Very nice draft either way though.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Star lasts until our pick. I also think we grab Austin or a TE early on, although I like your CB picks.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was doing research about our offense. Being a run first team, we kind of emulate the Giants offense. TE isn't as big of a part and don't need to highly invest in a 3rd WR. I honestly don't think either are targets very early.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the draft but would prefer Gholston somewhere plus I really think we will draft Mathieu and the people with Tavon Austin have you heard of a smoke screen before?! Because if we don't get Revis and have the 13th pick a team like the Vikings or SF could give us a nice amount of picks to move up
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D

DT in the first? FAIL. Assuming we do not get Revis and Barber does not come back...our starters are Lewis and Wright

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
D

DT in the first? FAIL. Assuming we do not get Revis and Barber does not come back...our starters are Lewis and Wright

Pretty sure both Milliner (Browns) and Rhodes(Dolphins) will be gone by our pick. That leaves Senior Bowl sensation Trufant, Mayocks new crush DJ Hayden and Banks. I like all three but that is quite the reach at 13. If Star is there at our pick, I would gladly take him.

Pretty nice draft R&P

#EmbraceTheSuck
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadabuccaneer wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
D

Pretty sure both Milliner (Browns) and Rhodes(Dolphins) will be gone by our pick. That leaves Senior Bowl sensation Trufant, Mayocks new crush DJ Hayden and Banks. I like all three but that is quite the reach at 13. If Star is there at our pick, I would gladly take him.

Pretty nice draft R&P

And if 2/3 are gone by the time we pick next? FAIL

You guys must of forgot the Giants game among many others where we got torched through the air. If we go into this season with Wright and Lewis as the starters...it won matter how good our D-line is because we will still get torched...

And also Phins will more than likely go OL with their #1

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the most part, I like this draft. There are a few changes that I would make, but not sure which would be best for the team. If it turns out like this, I will be sporting a big ole smile. Very Happy
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
canadabuccaneer wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
D

Pretty nice draft R&P

And if 2/3 are gone by the time we pick next? FAIL

You guys must of forgot the Giants game among many others where we got torched through the air. If we go into this season with Wright and Lewis as the starters...it won matter how good our D-line is because we will still get torched...

And also Phins will more than likely go OL with their #1

This draft is pretty deep at CB, so you can get yourself 2 starters.

I see DLINE and CB as needs 1a and 1b. You need a pass rush to help the secndary out regardless. Rhodes and Milliner are off the board, and Trufant would be a reach at 13. I have star available with teams going pass rushers majority. Tennesee could take a DT, but they need a 3 Technique so I have them slotted to take Richardson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: