Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gatek99 Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
gatek99 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Also, not a big fan of Bell. In the 4th, he is probably the BPA so I cant argue, but I feel he is somewhat of a wasted pick. I see nothing that really separates him from Dwyer and Redman.

Well I am still hoping we get Bradshaw, then we do not have to spend a pick on a mid round RB.

I would like a Lacy pick though, but who knows last time it did not work out with Mendy
bradshaw is a walking injury. I'd like to sign him also but I guarantee he can't stay healthy. They should draft him and take another late round rb to develop.

Do you mean they should draft Bell and draft another late round guy or sign Bradshaw and draft another late rounder?

Because if we draft 2 RBs, Im going to be furious. Id honestly prefer not even to draft one and sign Bradshaw. This RB class is terrible, top to bottom. Not that there isnt any talent, but Id rather wait a year than overdraft a bum that likely wouldnt help us much immediately anyway.

Also, Bradshaw wouldnt be a full time starter. My guess is he would have 10-13 touches a game and Redman and Dwyer would get the rest. I think that would preserve him a bit.
I meant sign Bradshaw and draft another RB in the mid to late rounds. I'm not against signing Bradshaw, even though he was a giant, I like him and he's good "when healthy". He can't stay healthy though so I would like them to still draft a running back ontop of signing Bradshaw to an affordable deal.

Fair enough, but I doubt they will carry 4 RBs. Either the late rounder would have to go to the PS or if they show well enough, Dwyer would probably be cut, but Im pretty sure both Dwyer and Redman will both me on the opening day roster.
sure, that's why I said late round rb, usually 6th or 7th rnd picks end up on the PS. It doesn't seem they will sign anymore FAs before the draft, so if they have a back who's bpa higher when a selection comes up and they like him, they will probably select him. If that happens, it's unlikely that Bradshaw will be signed. It's a wait and see on Bradshaw and any other FA the team has been linked to until after the draft
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WorldBFree

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No chance Cyprien is there for us in round 2. I see a lot of Mocks having him fall to the end of round 1. I don't like Patterson but I can see the Steelers taking him.

I also think they take Bell as a RB. Maybe he will turn into another Bam Morris (but I just don't see it).
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WorldBFree wrote:
No chance Cyprien is there for us in round 2. I see a lot of Mocks having him fall to the end of round 1. I don't like Patterson but I can see the Steelers taking him.

I also think they take Bell as a RB. Maybe he will turn into another Bam Morris (but I just don't see it).
there is definitely a chance Cyprien in there in the mid 2nd, mock drafts and scouts are guesstimates, not the be a end all in the draft.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CKSteeler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of teams jettisoned old safeties this year. I think Cyprien will be in high demand and go late 1st early 2nd at worst. Only real chance is hoping some teams value Reid or Elam over him, but as of now Cyprien is the consensus #2 (some have him 1) safety in this class. I see a run on DB's and WR's in that 2nd round.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: