Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1 Week Away ----- Draft plans!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're showing it on Sky Sports over here. Hopefully, they have the NFL Network coverage.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
gatek99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locking myself in the basement so I can be upset at most of our picks like I am every year! I was baffled last year by the Sean Spence pick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Got invited to a draft party, but I declined.

I dont know why, but I prefer to watch the draft alone. I think its because I actually like to WATCH the ENTIRE draft, and at draft parties the draft is on TV the only pick people seem to actually WATCH is the Steelers pick.

So, like last year, I will just buy some junk food, have some rum and cherry coke, have my MacBook Air beside me so I can discuss picks on here and watch it at home by myself.

Besides which, Goodell ruined things anyway when he moved the first round to Thurdday night. Even though myself and a few others requested and got Friday off, alot of people still have to get up for work on Friday morn.

I feel you, brother...watching the draft takes 100% concentration. No room for shenanigans! Cool

Props to Jamison on the sweet sig!!!
trbst11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At what time will our pick go off? I am wondering if i will be home in time from work?
JLambert58

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the immortal words of Bart Scott: CAN'T WAIT!
popie70

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've created a drinking game for me and my friends. You have to take a shot whenever:

- Gruden says he "loves" a prospect

- Someone makes a jokes about Kiper's hair

- Whenever McShay looks confused

My guess is we will all blackout after 30 min.
AlanFanecaFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My plans include a big case of Sam Adams Summer Ale, pizza and my brothers 52" flat screen.

Now if they go IOL with say Cooper again, I'm going to drink til I can't feel feelings and go all Jeff Reed at nearest Sheetz.

Gunny Highway wrote:
Ed Reed coughs real hard and his other testicle descends and he admits Hines Ward has far more grit than he does
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two hockey games that night Sad Might skip the 9:30 game since the team we play sucks horribly Laughing
mosteelers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ward4HOF wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Got invited to a draft party, but I declined.

I dont know why, but I prefer to watch the draft alone. I think its because I actually like to WATCH the ENTIRE draft, and at draft parties the draft is on TV the only pick people seem to actually WATCH is the Steelers pick.

So, like last year, I will just buy some junk food, have some rum and cherry coke, have my MacBook Air beside me so I can discuss picks on here and watch it at home by myself.

Besides which, Goodell ruined things anyway when he moved the first round to Thurdday night. Even though myself and a few others requested and got Friday off, alot of people still have to get up for work on Friday morn.

I feel you, brother...watching the draft takes 100% concentration. No room for shenanigans! Cool

that's me on gameday. no need to watch with someone else. Just want to enjoy the game, rewind, and get mad/happy with no one else.

For the draft, there is one guy I let come in. He is aNew England fan and we have totally different views so it is fun to debate. He knows a lot and wants to watch so its not annoying.

Sig courtesy of miafins23 Thanks
treat88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 43, I have to watch it alone. Going to kick back solo. Just me and the 70 inch HD.

I can't focus amongst a crowd and out here in Idaho...I'm not sure i could find a draft savvy enough group to even have a crowd to begin with.

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
at23steelers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna just be me and my Captain Underpants book after I finish my vegetable medley and CSPAN extravaganza!!
Ward4HOF

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

treat88 wrote:
Like 43, I have to watch it alone. Going to kick back solo. Just me and the 70 inch HD.

I can't focus amongst a crowd and out here in Idaho...I'm not sure i could find a draft savvy enough group to even have a crowd to begin with.

Do they have crowds in Idaho?? Laughing My brother graduated from the Univ of Idaho and lived in Genessee...not too many crowds out there!

And you didn't mention you had a 70"...See you at...1600ish? I'll bring the beer and at23 will bring the vegetable medley!!

Props to Jamison on the sweet sig!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: