Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Starters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rivers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Starters Reply with quote

Currently Heyward would be what I would consider a wasted pick. He rarely sees the field, and it has nothing to do with ability. What is with this coaching staff ?

Is there a chance he will replace Hood or Keisel as a starter? I thought that Heyward was better than either player, but never got to see the field much.

Another one I am waiting to find out about is OL Adams. He better start at either OT spot, but if they have beachum and gilbert at OT I doubt it will work out. Gilbert had a bad season, and if he doesn't bounce back it could be another year with OT problems.

RB could be a weakness if dwyer is out of shape as usual.

And don't even mention willie - he better not start or even make the team

Idea
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Starters Reply with quote

3rivers wrote:
Currently Heyward would be what I would consider a wasted pick. He rarely sees the field, and it has nothing to do with ability. What is with this coaching staff ?

Is there a chance he will replace Hood or Keisel as a starter? I thought that Heyward was better than either player, but never got to see the field much.

Heyward - Ta'amu - McLendon is what I am hoping for. If we go 1-gap then Ziggy would be fine as a NT or even a RDE to an extent. Why doesn't he play? LeBeau and Mitchell are like 947 years old apiece and they don't like the younger guys

3rivers wrote:
Another one I am waiting to find out about is OL Adams. He better start at either OT spot, but if they have beachum and gilbert at OT I doubt it will work out. Gilbert had a bad season, and if he doesn't bounce back it could be another year with OT problems.

Beachum is a pipe dream as anything other than a backup. Hoepfully they see Adams as the LT and Gilbert as the RT.

3rivers wrote:

RB is a waekness. Period. We have nobody with talent and balls. Batch and Redman have no talent, and Dwyer doesn't have balls.

3rivers wrote:

Willie who? Willie Parker? Please tell me you're not talking about Willie Colon? If so, you're nuts. I hope like hell he starts.
3rivers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Starters Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
3rivers wrote:

Heyward - Ta'amu - McLendon is what I am hoping for. If we go 1-gap then Ziggy would be fine as a NT or even a RDE to an extent. Why doesn't he play? LeBeau and Mitchell are like 947 years old apiece and they don't like the younger guys

3rivers wrote:

Beachum is a pipe dream as anything other than a backup. Hoepfully they see Adams as the LT and Gilbert as the RT.

3rivers wrote:

RB is a waekness. Period. We have nobody with talent and balls. Batch and Redman have no talent, and Dwyer doesn't have balls.

3rivers wrote:

Willie who? Willie Parker? Please tell me you're not talking about Willie Colon? If so, you're nuts. I hope like hell he starts.

22 the cb they brought back. Nope, colon will be with the jets as he signed with them for 1 year. They will bring back colon next year of course Laughing
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Starters Reply with quote

3rivers wrote:
kethnaab wrote:

3rivers wrote:

22 the cb they brought back. Nope, colon will be with the jets as he signed with them for 1 year. They will bring back colon next year of course Laughing

oh. I forgot about him. you reminded me. curse you.
gatek99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Heyward playing a lot this year. Keisel is going to turn into a part time player with Heyward and Heyward takes over full time in a year or 2

Gay will be our Nickel, he isnt a bad nickel corner, just sucked as a #2 guy

I see Adams and Gilbert as our 2 starters at Tackle. Then Pouncey and Decastro and possibly Foster or a Rookie at LG. I think that will be pretty solid if everyone stays healthy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: