Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers sign former Seahawks TE Cameron Morrah
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 10587
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Forge wrote:
Just my perception of the situation.


That's the way I took it... no worries.


Same. I took it as an interesting take on the situation, just one that I don't personally think fits. Good news is, we're only a week away from having a lot of answers.
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 22nd All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #21, Ricky Watters: 29
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 354
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 40253
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
Forge wrote:
Just my perception of the situation.


That's the way I took it... no worries.


Same. I took it as an interesting take on the situation, just one that I don't personally think fits. Good news is, we're only a week away from having a lot of answers.


Bad news is, there will be months ahead of... waiting for real action.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6719
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll still draft a TE, probably early, i think this is competition for Celek at the #3 TE spot though tbh.
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13454
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
We'll still draft a TE, probably early, i think this is competition for Celek at the #3 TE spot though tbh.



What's Celek's status regarding the practice squad?
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6719
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
We'll still draft a TE, probably early, i think this is competition for Celek at the #3 TE spot though tbh.



What's Celek's status regarding the practice squad?


Celek was active for 13 games, not including playoffs. So i don't think he's PS eligible anymore.
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group