Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Ravens Forum ESPN Fantasy Basketball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game everyone! This was fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You take this league, I'll take my money league. Everybody's happy! Dancing
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:

It's honestly a little disappointing. Not only does Kobe, my favorite player of all time tied with Ray Lewis, have such a horrible injury that just put me in a foul basketball mood... and then once winning, I expected some sort of message that says "Congrats, you win this league" or something, it just goes into an offseason. No glitter, no glam, no makeup. It's like those RPGs that don't end by beating the game, it's like, who cares about quests AFTER the final boss, give me a killer cutscene, some epic music, nice credits design, and the words... "The End". I don't even feel like this league is completed since there is no message of gratification. It just is what it is. Oh well... Until next year.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry....I promise I won't draft a roster next year that missed 50% of their games this year. Evil or Very Mad

Still won 2 of my 3 leagues this year, so I'm not complaining too much.

Good season fellas. And congrats on winning it all db.

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:

It's honestly a little disappointing. Not only does Kobe, my favorite player of all time tied with Ray Lewis, have such a horrible injury that just put me in a foul basketball mood... and then once winning, I expected some sort of message that says "Congrats, you win this league" or something, it just goes into an offseason. No glitter, no glam, no makeup. It's like those RPGs that don't end by beating the game, it's like, who cares about quests AFTER the final boss, give me a killer cutscene, some epic music, nice credits design, and the words... "The End". I don't even feel like this league is completed since there is no message of gratification. It just is what it is. Oh well... Until next year.

There's a little box saying congratulations on the right side of the league's homepage. Very Happy
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:

There's a little box saying congratulations on the right side of the league's homepage. Very Happy

Ah... completely missed that. Thought it would be in the top right hand side of that or "my team" page.

It's small... and it's off to the side, but this feels worth it now... gratification... Yay! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the win db

Stupid injuries/resting of players + my inattention meant my team wasnt as good as it could have been, but thems the breaks

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
Congrats on the win db

Stupid injuries/resting of players + my inattention meant my team wasnt as good as it could have been, but thems the breaks

Yup, plus... since I had something like 80 points to work with, my strategy was basically to load up my roster, for each day to get the maximum points- rinse and then repeat... and even then, I still ended up with 6 points remaining.

If it weren't for coordinator0 being such a tough out in the first round of the playoffs, I probably wouldn't have thought of that strategy. I wasn't adding all stars every game, but those middling guys being added game in/game out really makes a difference in the end.

And speaking of injuries, I picked Kobe back up for the last game and started him in solute of his awesomeness this season. I really hope he can return from this injury and get back to the player he was. It's just not fair. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: