Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

wisportsfan's 2013 Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wisportsfan4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: wisportsfan's 2013 Mock Reply with quote

1. #26 Datone Jones, DE, UCLA

D-Line is our biggest need after the playoff disaster last season. Jones- Matthews- Raji- Perry will give us a frightening future front 7.

2. #55 Robert Woods, WR, USC

I think our second biggest need. Woods is a lot like Jennings as he's a possession guy that isn't afraid to go across the middle and is tough to bring down. With James Jones likely to get a hefty contract next offseason, we need to get another weapon here.

3. #88 Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State

Bell is the next-best thing for us after Lacy in this draft. I personally can't stand the ineptitude of our current running backs' pass protection anymore (have to think TT is too), and think Bell would be a good fit with DuJuan Harris to give us a 1-2 punch.

4. #122 Josh Evans, S, Florida

With youth movement in secondary, I don't think it's necessary to go safety earlier. Have McMillian, Burnett, Shields, House, Hayward, Tramon all coming back. I like Evans because he has a knack for finding the ball ala Nick Collins. Plus, it wouldn't be Packer draft without some dreads

4b. #? (trade back up with 5th rounders) Brian Schwenke, C/G, California

Gives us the much needed depth across the board due to all the injuries. Couldn't decide between him and David Quessenberry from San Jose St.

Don't even want to guess on the latter rounds. Thoughts?

Last edited by wisportsfan4 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like it but you can't trade the 5th round comp pick FWIW
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't argue with something that solid except maybe rounds.
pollino14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite draft. Woods and Jones are two of my favorite prospects, and I think Bell is gonna be a heck of a player too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
Like it but you can't trade the 5th round comp pick FWIW

Correct, cant do that. You could have went without the trade up anyway and picked up a good lineman.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: