Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packers sign Sederrick Cunningham (WR formerly of Furman)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Packers sign Sederrick Cunningham (WR formerly of Furman) Reply with quote

CheeseheadTV wrote:
Cunningham, 23, went undrafted in the 2012 NFL draft.

During his senior season at Furman, Cunningham caught 17 passes for 340 yards and four touchdowns. He also returned 32 kicks for 856 yards (26.7-yard average) and a 96-yard touchdown. Overall, he finished his collegiate career with 95 catches for 1,196 yards and seven touchdowns and 66 kick returns for 1,549 yards and one score.
Pro Day Results (@ Coastal Carolina):
HT: 5106
WT: 198
40: 4.45
20: 2.57
10: 1.64
Bench: 11
Vert: 35
Broad: 10'6"
Shuttle: 4.46
3-Cone: 7.23

Does anyone know anything about him?

The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
MMcKay16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say I know anything about him but seems like a camp body to me. Might get a look returning kicks.
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hipster Tempson at it again

El Ramster on the amazing work
jfinley88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't recall a team signing more "nobodies" during the FA process. Knowing TT, one of these 5 guys will probably turn out to be a gem... who's it going to be....
justo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
I can't recall a team signing more "nobodies" during the FA process. Knowing TT, one of these 5 guys will probably turn out to be a gem... who's it going to be....
Yeah, it's usually UDFA's. IIRC, two years ago the only FA we signed was a SPT guy that played for St. Louis before. We had a dozen bodies in camp as WRs last year, and only have like 6, now. The TE seems like a guy that could make the roster, and the K/CB could push for a spot. This guy seems like the lowest quality FA, so far.
MMcKay16 wrote:
Can't say I know anything about him but seems like a camp body to me. Might get a look returning kicks.
Tis what I'm thinking.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
MMcKay16 wrote:
Tis what I'm thinking.

I'll definitely be rooting against him. Laughing ... I really think Ross is gunna be a stud for us back there...
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Packers sign Sederrick Cunningham (WR formerly of Furman Reply with quote

*Looks twice* HMMMMM...
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZwpxX9Fri0

He's got some wheels.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Packers sign Sederrick Cunningham (WR formerly of Furman Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:

*Looks twice* HMMMMM...

Is that just a random kid in your avi?
justo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Packers sign Sederrick Cunningham (WR formerly of Furman Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

*Looks twice* HMMMMM...

I mean...way to make it seem creepy...
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Packers sign Sederrick Cunningham (WR formerly of Furman Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

*Looks twice* HMMMMM...

Nope, Mack Dog from Shaq and the Super Lakers.
palmy50

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a guy IMO.

I don't care how fast you are if ya can't get off the line. Very raw all the way around. His only path would come by showing very well on ST's in TC. Just think a few other young ones on this club show far more upside at their skills position for me to keep him around long.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:

Tom Crabtree was one of those nobodies we signed mid-season.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or is that 10 yard split abnormally slow for a 4.45 40? 3 cone seems kind of slow too. Not that you have to be super fast to be an NFL player but I just found them odd.
justo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Is it just me, or is that 10 yard split abnormally slow for a 4.45 40? 3 cone seems kind of slow too. Not that you have to be super fast to be an NFL player but I just found them odd.
Yup
palmy50 wrote:
I don't care how fast you are if ya can't get off the line.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: