Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:

Just got done e-mailing professors about group work. Presentation and Essay due Thursday. Another Exam Friday.

Kill.

Me.

Now.

My Xbox on breaks is the only cure to my insanity.

I just got done a 4 exam in 3 days period, one more on Thursday. I also have a huge credit card bill and no summer job yet.

Good thing I have FF

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so one of my friends cousins was at the draft with Bjoern Werner, at his table and everything.... should have tried to squeeze in there Laughing Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up dudes. Totally non football related and I see many of you are around my age of 24.

Long story short, broke up with my girlfirend of almost 2 years back in january, had a rebound with a girl I knew from school about a month later (super bowl weekend, theres the football in this ha).

Most recently spotted her at the bar couple weekends ago, didn't talk much after the first outing didn't know how it would go. Turns out, same thing happened again that night and again the next morning. Went for breakfast got the kiss good bye.

I guess the dillemma is, I think there could be a thing for the girl i first hooked up with after the break up and then it continued. Talked a little bit here and there after and both want to go out again.

My line is "Hey, listen, I had fun with you last time we went out, do you wanna go out saturday and grab food and drinks"?

Does that sound klingy? Sucks when you're outta the game for 2 years man .
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Whats up dudes. Totally non football related and I see many of you are around my age of 24.

Long story short, broke up with my girlfirend of almost 2 years back in january, had a rebound with a girl I knew from school about a month later (super bowl weekend, theres the football in this ha).

Most recently spotted her at the bar couple weekends ago, didn't talk much after the first outing didn't know how it would go. Turns out, same thing happened again that night and again the next morning. Went for breakfast got the kiss good bye.

I guess the dillemma is, I think there could be a thing for the girl i first hooked up with after the break up and then it continued. Talked a little bit here and there after and both want to go out again.

My line is "Hey, listen, I had fun with you last time we went out, do you wanna go out saturday and grab food and drinks"?

That's a perfecly reasonable question. Not clingy at all.

My questions are: did you feel a connection because you two got together so soon after your break up? Would you feel the same way if you had never seen her again?
RoeKG

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:

That sounds like the most normal thing you could possibly say. So, no.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

That's a perfecly reasonable question. Not clingy at all.

My questions are: did you feel a connection because you two got together so soon after your break up? Would you feel the same way if you had never seen her again?

Meh, well I kinda knew this girl through friends a while back. After that one night, I thought about it and talked a little bit, but other complications with the ex came into play so I guess I was twisted, but it's not Like I didn't think about it.

Then when that connection happened again, now I'm seriously thinking about that but don't wanna get rejected. I guess I've out grown the friends with benefits stage and 1 nighters.

I guess a connection was made because I'm thinking about it too much haha. I did ask her what she was doing Thrusday, but responded she won't be intown til friday night.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you like her like this before that night?
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:

Which one? Before I ever hooked up with her, or right after the frist time?

All I'm saying is, after the last time, about 10 days ago, then Yeah I think so, but more of like feeling things ou.t
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

All I'm saying is, after the last time, about 10 days ago, then Yeah I think so, but more of like feeling things ou.t

Before anything happened.

That can do funny things to a man.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Before anything happened.

That can do funny things to a man.

Hm, i always found her attractive and pretty cool girl to talk to. but I was in a relationship with this other girl for almost 2 years so I kinda was in a pickle.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I'm asking. I've been there. I feel ya.

Would you be this interested without the "interaction" is all I'm asking. If so, go for it. You're two years removed from a relationship. No harm in continuing the pursuit.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
That's what I'm asking. I've been there. I feel ya.

Would you be this interested without the "interaction" is all I'm asking. If so, go for it. You're two years removed from a relationship. No harm in continuing the pursuit.

Yeah , I just don't want her to think I'm getting klingy. Meh, probably overthinking the whole situation anyways.

Good deal. we'll see how it works out. Thanks bud.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's been kinda solved R&P, but I agree with the decision. You don't sound clingy at all, as a matter of fact you just sound like an honest dude. She'll go for it.

On another note, I love that we have this thread. I know almost every team has it, but we are one of the only fanbases on here that has a family-type atmosphere in the forum. We argue a lot on Bucs issues, but we're all good with each other in the end. I hope this particular thread gets more stuff in it.

For example, I've recently started eating peanut butter and egg sandwiches. Freakin delicious.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
I know it's been kinda solved R&P, but I agree with the decision. You don't sound clingy at all, as a matter of fact you just sound like an honest dude. She'll go for it.

On another note, I love that we have this thread. I know almost every team has it, but we are one of the only fanbases on here that has a family-type atmosphere in the forum. We argue a lot on Bucs issues, but we're all good with each other in the end. I hope this particular thread gets more stuff in it.

For example, I've recently started eating peanut butter and egg sandwiches. Freakin delicious.

Exactly in the end we all get along well, i would say 99% of us probably do anyways.

What kind of egg? Fried, salad, scrambled or hard boiled? got we wondering. Could always go with the Cooley. Peanut butter, mustard and ham.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Exactly in the end we all get along well, i would say 99% of us probably do anyways.

What kind of egg? Fried, salad, scrambled or hard boiled? got we wondering. Could always go with the Cooley. Peanut butter, mustard and ham.

Fried, and I've never had that Cooley thing. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 74 of 100

Jump to: