Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NICK49ERS LATEST MOCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick49er

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: NICK49ERS LATEST MOCK Reply with quote

31. Tyler Eifert (TE)- matchup nightmare for opponents. Davis and Eifert...wow

34. Eric Reid (FS) - we need a immediate starter and 49ers have said to have liked the look of Reid, so im slotting him in here.

61. Jonathan Jenkins (DT) - to hard to pass on if falls down to this spot. Mamoth of a man who could plug the middle for us.

74. Quinton Patton (WR) - would come in and compete with the likes of Manningham/Jenkins and Williams for playing time.

93. William Gholston (DE) - added depth to the defensive end position...let him sit behind J Smith and learn his trade first.

128. Brandon Jenkins (OLB)- would be a steal if we get him here.... rotational usage for Brooks and A Smith.

131. Terry Hawthorne (CB) - not much of a pressing need now with the signing of Nnamdi, but added young depth is needed as Rogers and Nnamdi are getting on in age.

164. Sharmarko Thomas (SS) - i like this kid....has enormous potential at this spot.

175. Ace Sanders (WR) - slot receiver who has potential to return kicks as well.

180. Mychal Rivera (TE) - can compete for the 3rd TE spot with Celek.

237. Braxston Cave (C) - i think Looney is being groomed to take the spot off Goodwin, but we add more depth on the O-line.

246. Duke Williams (FS) - another safety to the 49ers....the more the better. Special teams players

252. Wes Horton (OLB) - special teams player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be an A+ draft if it all fell this way all our needs our addressed the big ones early. I think Duke Williams and Patton go a lot earlier but we'll see.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah baby This draft rocks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be very happy with our first four picks here... happy enough to not even care about my lack of interest in the next two picks. All of the rest is just "eh, whateverz", with a little more interest going to Shamarko Thomas and Duke Williams. I have Thomas as a 4th rd prospect. It wouldn't shock me to see him fall further than many expect, but still, I'd switch his spot with Brandon Jenkins (who I don't think much of). Duke falling that far would surprise, but hey, ya never know.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be pleased if a draft like this came true for our 9ers.
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

19-0 with this draft! Smile
Forge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: NICK49ERS LATEST MOCK Reply with quote

Nick49er wrote:
31. Tyler Eifert (TE)- matchup nightmare for opponents. Davis and Eifert...wow

34. Eric Reid (FS) - we need a immediate starter and 49ers have said to have liked the look of Reid, so im slotting him in here.

61. Jonathan Jenkins (DT) - to hard to pass on if falls down to this spot. Mamoth of a man who could plug the middle for us.

74. Quinton Patton (WR) - would come in and compete with the likes of Manningham/Jenkins and Williams for playing time.

93. William Gholston (DE) - added depth to the defensive end position...let him sit behind J Smith and learn his trade first.

128. Brandon Jenkins (OLB)- would be a steal if we get him here.... rotational usage for Brooks and A Smith.

131. Terry Hawthorne (CB) - not much of a pressing need now with the signing of Nnamdi, but added young depth is needed as Rogers and Nnamdi are getting on in age.

164. Sharmarko Thomas (SS) - i like this kid....has enormous potential at this spot.

175. Ace Sanders (WR) - slot receiver who has potential to return kicks as well.

180. Mychal Rivera (TE) - can compete for the 3rd TE spot with Celek.

237. Braxston Cave (C) - i think Looney is being groomed to take the spot off Goodwin, but we add more depth on the O-line.

246. Duke Williams (FS) - another safety to the 49ers....the more the better. Special teams players

252. Wes Horton (OLB) - special teams player

Regardless of my well stated distaste for drafting eifer or ertz with our first two picks, and my complete dislike of gholston as a prospect, the rest of the draft is filled with so much value that I like it. I love Hawthorne as a late round CB prospect (been higher than most on him I think), and snagging Duke Williams that late would be a total coup. Patton I like as a prospect, and I think Cave is very good value that late in the draft (plus, i love getting interior linemen late in the draft as I think it's a position that you can fill very respectably with late round guys). Overall A minus. I'd be very very happy.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
49ersfan2152

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid draft. I dont see us taking a TE or NT like others do. Dorsey seems like some one the FO likes an Ian Williams also has good potentiel there. If we take a NT wont be so early imo. I like us to take a NT because I am not sold on those two but like I said later on. Patton I like an a WR in the 3rd is what I hoping for an Patton would be a welcome pick for me but Id be even happier to get Marcus Wheaton or Ryan Swope because of there much faster. Gholdston is the only bad pick tho he is a bum an a reach there. Jenkins is a great pick hope we land him. End of the draft has lots of great picks as well. Solid draft just like to see it play differently an think it will.

gridiorngreat thnk you for the sig

Favorite Teams
Redsox, 49ers, Celtics, Uconn BB, Bruins, LSU FB
Ronnie's Pinky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan2152 wrote:
Solid draft. I dont see us taking a TE or NT like others do. Dorsey seems like some one the FO likes an Ian Williams also has good potentiel there. If we take a NT wont be so early imo.

Of course, it's quite possible that the FO sees Dorsey as an eventual replacement for Smith at 3-4 DE, rather than as a nose tackle, so we shall see. I think Dorsey definitely has the profile to play DE in our scheme, and he has a lot of talent. I think D-line will definitely be addressed in this draft, but it could go either way, IMO.

This would be a great draft for the 49ers.
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan2152 wrote:
Solid draft. I dont see us taking a TE or NT like others do. Dorsey seems like some one the FO likes an Ian Williams also has good potentiel there. If we take a NT wont be so early imo. I like us to take a NT because I am not sold on those two but like I said later on. Patton I like an a WR in the 3rd is what I hoping for an Patton would be a welcome pick for me but Id be even happier to get Marcus Wheaton or Ryan Swope because of there much faster. Gholdston is the only bad pick tho he is a bum an a reach there. Jenkins is a great pick hope we land him. End of the draft has lots of great picks as well. Solid draft just like to see it play differently an think it will.

Definitely two of my fav WRs in this draft...would rather not pick one in the 1st round at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: