You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DT Terdell Sands??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpeine11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: DT Terdell Sands?? Reply with quote

Are the Raiders going to try and keep him? I would love for my team to sign this massive guy to clog the middle. Just curious if the raiders are wanting to keep him and offer more playing time.
Havoc500

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: DT Terdell Sands?? Reply with quote

jpeine11 wrote:
Are the Raiders going to try and keep him? I would love for my team to sign this massive guy to clog the middle. Just curious if the raiders are wanting to keep him and offer more playing time.
im not sure what the raiders are trying to do with him, but id like to see them keep him.. I like him in the middle rather than Tommy Kelly....I think that if he could start next year, he'd be more productive than Tommy Kelly,plus, we know hes got some hands with that interception he had, so i dont know, i just hope Oakland keeps him, hes a big man and would work well as a starter in the middle with Sapp.
HiFi

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=94314

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: