Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders signing former Seahawks, Browns QB Seneca Wallace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
But your insistance that you were right has me cracking up. You fail to realize that you are a part of the reporting process whether you are cutting and pasting or not.

A wrong re-tweet is just as wrong as the original.

It's not right or wrong in my case, i just made a forum post out a professional's news report, i have no sources and i have no way to check if he's right or wrong, it's not a job of mine, it's his and he was wrong, i have no part in this and that is where you obviously fail, you don't understand that and it's really dumb that you don't.

You make it sound like whoever is posting a forum post [not just me because if i didn't post this thread, I'm sure someone else would of] should be somehow checking the report himself to see if it's right or wrong, even the Raiders beat-writer himself Vic Tafur originally re-tweeted that Wallace is signing and only a day afterwards tweeted that it isn't happening yet, only maybe down the road.

Like i said a few posts earlier:
"Teams only confirms signings about a day to three days after it was reported everywhere else... if you want a signing to only be posted when a team confirms it then this forum will be the last place to talk about team movements, which is silly.

Most of the times the guys who were wrong in this case like Rapport, La Canfora and Caplan are right, they jumped the gun in this case which is too bad."

This is a forum post, you making into something it's not, you clearly got some kind of fantasy world going on in your head based on the rest of your post there and things aren't like that.
Tom Brady Tribute
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
I was talking about talent wise

Talent wise, I'd take CP this year. Flynn next because Palmer will age. If they were coming into the league and you told me what they were going to be like, it would be tougher. I'd probably take Palmer because he has the higher ceiling.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Django

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A guy on another forum I go to claims to have ridden on the same flight as our OC sitting right next to him. According to him Olson said that everyone in the building views Pryor as a pretty big project, and unsure if he will ever "get it"

I have no reason to doubt the guy but take it FWIW.

G

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
Teams only confirms signings about a day to three days after it was reported everywhere else... if you want a signing to only be posted when a team confirms it then this forum will be the last place to talk about team movements, which is silly.

Most of the times the guys who were wrong in this case like Rapport, La Canfora and Caplan are right, they jumped the gun in this case which is too bad.

It's off-season and I'm bored so keep it up... Laughing

I don't watch any other sports other than NFL so... I need my fix, true, spec, or mocked. Laughing

Taking a 'risk' is a part of life and living. Otherwise just plug in the robot as humans REALLY are not needed except for our psychosis. Twisted Evil

Nature can't run smoothly all the time, hence HUMANS. Razz
NickButera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, turns out not to be true at this point. We'll revisit this when the raiders sign an actual qb. BillySpikes just used other professional news outlets for his post, this happens during the offseason. No big deal.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: