Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ware and Orlovsky are Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pvsports9


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 921
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm big on Landry Jones and Matt Scott this year. I think they can both play at the next level...and by play I mean be a starter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13578
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not saying I'm for it but could see us kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell....
_________________

#TradeUpForTeddy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 6802
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Not saying I'm for it but could see us kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell....


April fools day was Monday bro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8187
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
Not saying I'm for it but could see us kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell....


April fools day was Monday bro.


Laughing

Greg would have to drop his "Bucanneer man" bs if he went that route.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13161
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Not saying I'm for it but could see us kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell....


I would throw up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8187
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
Why target a bunk qb in a bunk class so IF Freeman busts we have a bad rookie option to take over. We will have money to pay a fa next year or have the option in a better draft class. Why waste the pick?


Look, not every QB class is going to be like 2012. I think most of us are spoiled. Wilson, RGIII and Luck were phenomenal prospects.

This class has upside and a few guys that can be starters, some very good.

Tyler Wilson, EJ Manuel, and Ryan Nassib all have that upside and have tools and intangibles to be starters in this league. However, there are some question marks, just like many other QB prospects. 2nd-3rd round is good risk for them this year. They can turn into something.


Ya thanks for the info the last years draft class not happening every year... Wink

I would welcome Manuel to this team no doubt. But not for what it is going to cost is to get him. Are you willing to trade back up into the late 1st to grab him thinking that Free may not pan out? Or should we load up the defense or add another weapon to the offense so if we do have to add a vet or rookie qb next year they have more weapons. If Freeman done blowed up them we trade up from our 2nd to grab Manuel to what hold a clip board?


?


If Free fails, Dom wont be here to pick a QB. He;s going to make sure a quality fall back option is there.

I didn't say to Trade up into Round 1. Round 2, someone like Wilson or Nassib should be there. Moving move a few spots in round 2 isn't costly either. Manuel could be there as well. , pending on what Philly does in round 1, if they take Geno.,


http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8370/ryan-nassib

Quote:
SI's Peter King "keeps hearing" Syracuse's Ryan Nassib and Florida State's E.J. Manuel are considered late first-round picks in league circles

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 6802
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
Why target a bunk qb in a bunk class so IF Freeman busts we have a bad rookie option to take over. We will have money to pay a fa next year or have the option in a better draft class. Why waste the pick?


Look, not every QB class is going to be like 2012. I think most of us are spoiled. Wilson, RGIII and Luck were phenomenal prospects.

This class has upside and a few guys that can be starters, some very good.

Tyler Wilson, EJ Manuel, and Ryan Nassib all have that upside and have tools and intangibles to be starters in this league. However, there are some question marks, just like many other QB prospects. 2nd-3rd round is good risk for them this year. They can turn into something.


Ya thanks for the info the last years draft class not happening every year... Wink

I would welcome Manuel to this team no doubt. But not for what it is going to cost is to get him. Are you willing to trade back up into the late 1st to grab him thinking that Free may not pan out? Or should we load up the defense or add another weapon to the offense so if we do have to add a vet or rookie qb next year they have more weapons. If Freeman done blowed up them we trade up from our 2nd to grab Manuel to what hold a clip board?


?


If Free fails, Dom wont be here to pick a QB. He;s going to make sure a quality fall back option is there.

I didn't say to Trade up into Round 1. Round 2, someone like Wilson or Nassib should be there. Moving move a few spots in round 2 isn't costly either. Manuel could be there as well. , pending on what Philly does in round 1, if they take Geno.,


http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8370/ryan-nassib

Quote:
SI's Peter King "keeps hearing" Syracuse's Ryan Nassib and Florida State's E.J. Manuel are considered late first-round picks in league circles


Tyler Wilson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 8978
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Tyler Wilson.

I like Tyler Wilson. A lot actually. I think he's the 2nd best QB in the draft. I just don't think he fits here with his lack of arm strength. He would be perfect for the Jets.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group