Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AA are you in Houston already? If so we need to work on a date so everyone can make arrangements.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
AA are you in Houston already? If so we need to work on a date so everyone can make arrangements.

no, it is looking like next week but not a guarantee. And it could possibly be only one week. Still unsure of the details
texandominance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a job offer down in Midland, Tx. Don't really know if I want to move there. Anyone have an opinion?
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
I got a job offer down in Midland, Tx. Don't really know if I want to move there. Anyone have an opinion?

With what company, if you don't mind saying?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

Schlumberger. Doubt I will take it though. The money is really good, but I requested to be in Houston, OK City or Denver and got placed here. Pretty upset at that, but well see. I asked if I can get a different location. If No, then it's probably a No. If Yes, then I'll probably be coming down South!!!
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

Schlumberger. Doubt I will take it though. The money is really good, but I requested to be in Houston, OK City or Denver and got placed here. Pretty upset at that, but well see. I asked if I can get a different location. If No, then it's probably a No. If Yes, then I'll probably be coming down South!!!

Midland? Yikes. If you're into rural areas then it might be for you. Too country for me.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

Midland? Yikes. If you're into rural areas then it might be for you. Too country for me.

No such thing Very Happy
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

No such thing Very Happy

Oh trust me, there is such a thing. There are many such things.
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Earl Cochran? I remember Earl Cochran.
texandominance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

No such thing :D

I enjoy the country but I have never actually lived there. Ive lived in Houston, Chicago and now Minneapolis, but I usually spend my summers out a the lake (which is middle of no where Minnesota).

Just dont know about Midland though
Grasspike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

No such thing Very Happy

Something we can definitely agree on. If I'm 40 and I don't live on an isolated farm, my life will have been a failure.

Sig by matthouston91
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

No such thing Very Happy

I enjoy the country but I have never actually lived there. Ive lived in Houston, Chicago and now Minneapolis, but I usually spend my summers out a the lake (which is middle of no where Minnesota).

I guess "country" in the context I read it in meant one thing specifically, and that is Texas country, which, while friendly, listens to terrible music, drives obnoxiously large and totally pointless trucks, fears anything different than it, and adheres to the strictures of really old documents.

I wasn't thinking of country in the sense of being juxtaposed with the city.

I conceive of ultimate success in my life as moving into the Montana wilderness and living with a cat in a cabin in the woods til I die and no one is around to know. That would be the most joyful. So in that deafening silence I certainly find beauty in the country.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
texandominance wrote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

No such thing Very Happy

I guess "country" in the context I read it in meant one thing specifically, and that is Texas country, which, while friendly, listens to terrible music, drives obnoxiously large and totally pointless trucks, fears anything different than it, and adheres to the strictures of really old documents.

I wasn't thinking of country in the sense of being juxtaposed with the city.

I conceive of ultimate success in my life as moving into the Montana wilderness and living with a cat in a cabin in the woods til I die and no one is around to know. That would be the most joyful. So in that deafening silence I certainly find beauty in the country.

Yup thats me.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suburban living >>>>>
Grasspike

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
Suburban living >>>>>

Living in the suburbs is my greatest fear in life

Sig by matthouston91

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 67 of 99

Jump to: