Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons sign LB Brian Banks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Then why wasnt he charged with cocaine, Molly and Rx pills?? Thanks for the Nuke compliment btw. Being a beast is in his blood. Smile Too bad I didnt get any. Laughing

Why was Turner only given a misdemeanor DUI instead of the felony level he was at?

Why was Michael Vick only given 2 years for Dog Fighting and RICO charges when they had him dead to rights for a good 40?

it's called celebrity.
Yeah wtf ever. If they found that shizz. trust me, they woulda charged their azzez with it. Hell, his celebrity is probably what drew them to him in the 1st place. You told me all I need to know with that comment. Dude got charged with a little weed. Nothing else.

lol, you obviously don't know how corrupt louisiana everything is.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
terrell123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
Then why wasnt he charged with cocaine, Molly and Rx pills?? Thanks for the Nuke compliment btw. Being a beast is in his blood. Smile Too bad I didnt get any. Laughing

Why was Turner only given a misdemeanor DUI instead of the felony level he was at?

Why was Michael Vick only given 2 years for Dog Fighting and RICO charges when they had him dead to rights for a good 40?

it's called celebrity.
Yeah wtf ever. If they found that shizz. trust me, they woulda charged their azzez with it. Hell, his celebrity is probably what drew them to him in the 1st place. You told me all I need to know with that comment. Dude got charged with a little weed. Nothing else.

lol, you obviously don't know how corrupt louisiana everything is.
So now everybody's corrupt? So how do we know they didnt plant the drugs there if this is the case? Hey, your're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. Good day. Btw, Vick was in Virginia, and Turner was in Atlanta. Are they corrupt too? Rolling Eyes
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expected this to be a happy thread Confused

Very happy for him. I hate to say anyone deserves anything, but if there ever was a guy that deserved an NFL spot, it's Banks.

I tip my hat to the Falcons for doing this. I hope he can make the squad.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible to get this locked? Nothing productive is being discussed and I'm getting tired of seeing terrells views on weed, which I'm sure we don't want discussed here. I apologize to contributing to that as well.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
I expected this to be a happy thread Confused

Very happy for him. I hate to say anyone deserves anything, but if there ever was a guy that deserved an NFL spot, it's Banks.

I tip my hat to the Falcons for doing this. I hope he can make the squad.
Don't worry we all are happy except for one person.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
wwhickok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if this guy only becomes a special teams star, I hope he really explodes for the Falcons after hopefully making the roster. This guy deserves it if anybody does. I'm glad to see he landed a job someplace, i wouldn't have minded seeing the Steelers take a chance on him.
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
Is it possible to get this locked? Nothing productive is being discussed and I'm getting tired of seeing terrells views on weed, which I'm sure we don't want discussed here. I apologize to contributing to that as well.

We don't have mods Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:

OM commented on something a couple days ago. I was shocked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:

OM commented on something a couple days ago. I was shocked.

Ish gets crazy up in here and nothing happens though. Living the ThugLyfe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to see him get the chance. Didn't think this would be a cause for such controversy here.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
gilmerfalcon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:

Yeah when we don't like someone's opinion we should just lock threads. Hey Terrell has his right to disagree just the same as you. I personally like opposing views and having spirited debates. Everybody should have an open forum like this one to express themselves.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilmerfalcon wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:

Yeah when we don't like someone's opinion we should just lock threads. Hey Terrell has his right to disagree just the same as you. I personally like opposing views and having spirited debates. Everybody should have an open forum like this one to express themselves.

This isnt a place to discuss marijuana legality or use. If you want to do that or read about it go somewhere else. Pretty simple concept, right?
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilmerfalcon wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:

Pretty sure GSU was talking about this:
Quote:
1. Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.

Quote:
8. You may not discuss race, religion, politics, or sexual-orientation on these forums. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.

Rules 1 and 8. Either/both have been broken repeatedly in this thread.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
gilmerfalcon wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:

This isnt a place to discuss marijuana legality or use. If you want to do that or read about it go somewhere else. Pretty simple concept, right?

^ What he said. I've got ya covered.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: