Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8323
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Why comment on a sport you know nothing about? You dont see me making uneducated comments about basketball. Just seems dumb to me to rank a sport you havent got the slighest clue about.

Do you know me? No. Whats dumb is that you think you know people without even knowing them. Get off your high horse champ.

Soccer has so many leagues these days, that unless you are completely sold into the sport, theres no way for the average fan to follow.
Oh come on that's ridiculous. Anyone with a basic understanding or 5 minutes of Google search would know what the best leagues are.

Im too busy for searching the internet to prove a point. Everything that comes out of this mouth is from pure brain power.

Also, Im a "Bing" guy. So much better than google.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8323
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Why has nobody mentioned polo as a difficult sport?

Real question is why hasnt iron man competitions gotten more attention.


Good question. Or underwater polo; that is actually kind of a fun sport.

Water polo is extremely tough to do. Great call.

What about "The Tour de France", without steroids?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
91jmay


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 24741
Location: Wonderland
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Why comment on a sport you know nothing about? You dont see me making uneducated comments about basketball. Just seems dumb to me to rank a sport you havent got the slighest clue about.

Do you know me? No. Whats dumb is that you think you know people without even knowing them. Get off your high horse champ.

Soccer has so many leagues these days, that unless you are completely sold into the sport, theres no way for the average fan to follow.
Oh come on that's ridiculous. Anyone with a basic understanding or 5 minutes of Google search would know what the best leagues are.

My issue wasnt his lack of knowledge, just his arrogance in ranking a sport he admittedly didnt know about.
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
smokey1212 wrote:

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 6830
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Why comment on a sport you know nothing about? You dont see me making uneducated comments about basketball. Just seems dumb to me to rank a sport you havent got the slighest clue about.

Do you know me? No. Whats dumb is that you think you know people without even knowing them. Get off your high horse champ.

Soccer has so many leagues these days, that unless you are completely sold into the sport, theres no way for the average fan to follow.
Oh come on that's ridiculous. Anyone with a basic understanding or 5 minutes of Google search would know what the best leagues are.

Im too busy for searching the internet to prove a point. Everything that comes out of this mouth is from pure brain power.

Also, Im a "Bing" guy. So much better than google.
I hate Bing. It's horrible, what is good about it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1234567


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 776
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell is soccer? Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is soccer not big where y'all live. Here in California, we love soccer. I guess being next to Mexico helps and nice weather to be able to play pick up games.


Ouch for Gallo, feel bad for him and the Nuggs!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although, I would never ever wish injury upon any professional athlete, maybe this Gallinari injury will help show George Karl that the only thing Gallinari has over Wilson Chandler is 2 inches of height. He's inferior in every other aspect of the game of basketball.

Can't believe some people thought Brewer would start. He's a decent defender and only good when he's driving into the paint. The man is a brick tossing machine. Is he even average 30% from 3 point range?
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8323
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Why comment on a sport you know nothing about? You dont see me making uneducated comments about basketball. Just seems dumb to me to rank a sport you havent got the slighest clue about.

Do you know me? No. Whats dumb is that you think you know people without even knowing them. Get off your high horse champ.

Soccer has so many leagues these days, that unless you are completely sold into the sport, theres no way for the average fan to follow.
Oh come on that's ridiculous. Anyone with a basic understanding or 5 minutes of Google search would know what the best leagues are.

Im too busy for searching the internet to prove a point. Everything that comes out of this mouth is from pure brain power.

Also, Im a "Bing" guy. So much better than google.
I hate Bing. It's horrible, what is good about it?

Its actually been rated as a better search engine over the past 2 years.

Honestly, I was in your stance too. Im not one that enjoys change. We all grew up using google. Once Bing came out I figured it was just another copy-cat. However, after using it as my main search engine over the last year, I wont use google again (unless I have to). Faster results, better results and doesnt have all the political garbage that google is doing these days.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7387
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I emailed this woman that I would rather cuddle then have sex. She said she liked that too. I tried to have sex with her and she slapped me.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
So, I emailed this woman that I would rather cuddle then have sex. She said she liked that too. I tried to have sex with her and she slapped me.
If I even glance at a woman, I get slapped. Consider yourself lucky.
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bobdevine


Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Posts: 2232
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entertaining read on Oakland's draft bust, Rolando McClain:

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/4/5/4188916/the-tragic-tale-of-rolando-mcclain-oakland-raiders-highlights
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7387
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
So, I emailed this woman that I would rather cuddle then have sex. She said she liked that too. I tried to have sex with her and she slapped me.
If I even glance at a woman, I get slapped. Consider yourself lucky.



She obviously does read English too good though...she missed the whole...THEN have sex. I assume she read THAN have sex.

Most don't catch it, if I were you I would try that line. Maybe it will work out for you.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 6830
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
Although, I would never ever wish injury upon any professional athlete, maybe this Gallinari injury will help show George Karl that the only thing Gallinari has over Wilson Chandler is 2 inches of height. He's inferior in every other aspect of the game of basketball.

Can't believe some people thought Brewer would start. He's a decent defender and only good when he's driving into the paint. The man is a brick tossing machine. Is he even average 30% from 3 point range?
I was skeptical of Wilson Chandler, especially last year, but I have to say that he's made a believer out of me.

The Lawson injury had a positive too in that hopefully it will show Karl to play Fournier more. Hopefully things turn out, but losing Lawson is more costly. What I do think the Nuggets will have trouble with is getting to the line, which Gallinari is the best on our team at doing it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Although, I would never ever wish injury upon any professional athlete, maybe this Gallinari injury will help show George Karl that the only thing Gallinari has over Wilson Chandler is 2 inches of height. He's inferior in every other aspect of the game of basketball.

Can't believe some people thought Brewer would start. He's a decent defender and only good when he's driving into the paint. The man is a brick tossing machine. Is he even average 30% from 3 point range?
I was skeptical of Wilson Chandler, especially last year, but I have to say that he's made a believer out of me.

The Lawson injury had a positive too in that hopefully it will show Karl to play Fournier more. Hopefully things turn out, but losing Lawson is more costly. What I do think the Nuggets will have trouble with is getting to the line, which Gallinari is the best on our team at doing it.



I took an injury for Karl to recognize Evan can play. Stone looked good in limited minutes. Chandler is impressive, I just wish he'd be more consistent and when he's not hot, take less shots. I like how he can play the 3&4 and knock down some 3's. Gallo was our best FT shooter and gets to the line often (his flopping helps). Chandler could get to the line often but he is so physical the ref's won't call some fouls (like Lebron).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PGeorge2


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 1719
Location: Columbia, MO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

A buddy of mine and I recently quit our jobs to start our own business. We have started a HVAC company specializing in geothermal heating and cooling. I know most everyone here is too far away to help with marketing or anything like that, but for those of you who have me on FB, I would greatly appreciate a "like" of the business FB. The name of the business is American Geothermal and it is the one based out of Columbia, MO when you search for it on FB.

On there will be a link to the website that I designed. This was the first website I have ever messed with, so if anyone is interested in taking a look and giving some constructive criticism, that would be great also.

I haven't had much time to be on here lately to show off this lovely avatar I have, and probably won't have much time for a while. But I wanted to ask you guys for a little help with the FB thing. Thanks in advance guys.
_________________

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 17 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group