Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A agressive post Carson mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: A agressive post Carson mock Reply with quote

Board at work and suprisingly not busy as 5pm approaches, so here is a mock draft a little on the agressive side.

First Round 7 Overall
Chance Warmack ALA
Fills a need with who I think is the best guard in the draft and available at our pick. Could see defender here, but really OL is where it is at.

Second Round 38 Overall
Eddie Lacy ALA
Our RB of the future, learns behind RM for a year and competes with lil sweetness for carries off the bench, is more solid player than Beanie ever was.

Third Round 69 Overall
Dallas Thomas, TEN
2 months ago was being touted as a 1st round pick, I think he slips to the top of the third where we grab him with open arms, pushes College for the LG position this year, or just takes it in 2014

TRADE !!

We send our 2014 2nd round pick to Miami for both their 2013 3rd rounders, trade chart works it out in their favour if we say the 2014 pick is 16th overall in second round, for definate approval, we throw in the 2013 7th rounder from OAK as a sweetner.

Third Round 77 Overall
Damonte Moore DE/OLB T A&M
Poor work ethic, poor workouts, he is sliding downhill almost as fast as Lindsay Lohan. A steal in the 3rd, worth the risk and hopefully a solid pick for OLB for us. His game tape says otherwise, but when does that matter at draft time?

Third Round 82 Overall
Da'Rick Rodgers WR TENN
Good size and speed, soft hands, character issues and a list of other problems. Talent overshadows everythng, could be Larry Jnr, learns from the best and no pressure as our 4th WR.

Fourth Round 103 Overall
Sam Montgomery DE/OLB LSU
Another character concern, another big risk/reward player, worth it in the 4th round, apparently doesnt like football, wont work out, I am sure that our Mr Lott will sort him out.

Fifth Round 140 Overall
Vince Williams ILB FSU
A true young thumper to go with DW. Overshadowed at FSU by bigger names and athletes, even his younger brother Karlos, but is a solid football player and makes plays all day.

Sixth Round
Josh Evans S FLA
Not the name player Elam is, but is always making plays on tape, solid player, could fill in as a reasonable to above average starter in a year or so.

We chase the QB of the future in 2014, to learn under Carson for a year after filling alot of our current holes in 2013 draft. We go between 6 - 10 and 9-7 but have done a rebuild on the fly to keep up with the Niners and Seachickens in the West.

Let me have it boys.
love2theOLINE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is aggressive, but I don't see Miami doing that

thanks to sandwhich on the sig
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great/ideal mock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Great/ideal mock

Thanks Lucky
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love2theOLINE wrote:
That is aggressive, but I don't see Miami doing that

It was Miami in this draft, also SF have 2 3rds this year, I am sure that they would take our 2014 2nd for them, they have like 400 picks this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: