Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Free Agency Mock 7rds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jw33d

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Post Free Agency Mock 7rds Reply with quote

rd1
12. Chance Warmack OG Bama

rd2
12. Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi State
24. Dallas Thomas OT/OG Tennessee

rd3
15. Da'Rick Rogers WR Tennessee Tech
20. Gavin Escobar TE San Diego State

rd4
14. Devin Taylor DE South Carolina

rd5
13. Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina
33. Xavier Nixon OT Florida

rd6
n/a

rd7
11 Marquess Wilson WR Washington State
18 Omoregie Uzzi OG Georgia Tech
44 Quinn Sharp K Oklahoma State

Last edited by jw33d on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple things...

1. I would take Take somebody other than Thomas in the second round. Why double up on OGs when we just signed Lewis and have no OTs still? With that pick I would look at Pugh from Syracuse or Long from Oregon. They are both guys that can play multiple positions on the line and give us depth elsewhere.

2. Why draft Wing in the 7th when Fields just signed a new 4-year deal before the start of last season? We definitely need to look at talking a kicker there. Preferably Hopkins or Sturgis if they're still on the board.

3. I love the rest of it, especially if Banks falls to the second and we pick up Escobar. I think that the Rogers and Lattimore picks are both high risk-high reward for different reasons, but that seems to be the theme this offseason.

FINS UP!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOLFAN016 wrote:
A couple things...

1. I would take Take somebody other than Thomas in the second round. Why double up on OGs when we just signed Lewis and have no OTs still? With that pick I would look at Pugh from Syracuse or Long from Oregon. They are both guys that can play multiple positions on the line and give us depth elsewhere.

2. Why draft Wing in the 7th when Fields just signed a new 4-year deal before the start of last season? We definitely need to look at talking a kicker there. Preferably Hopkins or Sturgis if they're still on the board.

3. I love the rest of it, especially if Banks falls to the second and we pick up Escobar. I think that the Rogers and Lattimore picks are both high risk-high reward for different reasons, but that seems to be the theme this offseason.

FINS UP!

Reason I see Thomas in second is he can play both OG and OT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: