Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Another Mock Draft - Too much time on my hands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How is the mock?
Awesome
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
It's Alright
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ehh don't like some of the picks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't like much about it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

ihoxhaj23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Another Mock Draft - Too much time on my hands Reply with quote

Hey guys. Here I go making another one of these. Let me know what you think.
I think we resign McKinnie, even though i would prefer not to. Just need someone other than Oher on the left side. Though I think we could get by with David Mims and Reid at the left side. Joe just needs more time.

But here is the draft.

1st - Keenan Allen, WR Cal
The more and more I think about it, Keenan Allen will be falling to us at our Pick. Ozzie is masterful at scooping up falling prospects. His injury has really hampered his stock, combined with tavon austin and cordarelle peterson rising. I think he has all the physical tools, and he was great when I saw him play early in the year.

**TRADE** Trade 2nd and 4th for Earlier 2nd
2nd - Kevin Minter - LB LSU
I think we can draft up to the mid 2nd round and grab him. I would honestly have taken him with our 1st if I didn't think Allen was going to fall to us. I think he could be a great LB.

3rd - Dj Swearinger - S South Carolina
I really like his physicallity and think he could be a great Safety. He has all the tools and can improve in coverage. Not afraid of anyone.

4th - (Comp) Gerald Hodges - LB Penn State
Another Mocker mentioned him and I went and looked at some tape. Wow. The guy can flat out play. He is quite good in coverage as well.

5th - B.W. Webb - CB William and Mary
One of my favorite players in this draft. The guy is a baller. He can compete with Chykie, Asa, and Chris Johnson(I think he can beat Johnson out).

5th - (Comp) Luke Marquadt - OT Azusa Pacific
The guy is huge and has pretty good power. We can improve his technique and he can help right away. Probably not a starter this year, but definitely next year.

6th(SF) - Gavin Escobar - TE SDSU
The guy is an absolute baller. Will learn behind Pitta and Dickson, and will allow us to let Dickson walk next year. I doubt he falls this far though.

6th - Quanterus Smith - OLB/DE Western Kentucky
Good Depth Pick up. Can learn from some of the best.

6th - (Comp) Kwame Geathers - DT Georgia
Another young guy on the D-Line that can challenge Tyson and Cody for playing time at NT.

7th - Braxton Cave -C/OG Notre Dame
Depth, can push for a backup spot. Depth. Probably to the practice Squad.

7th - (Comp) Dayne Crist - QB Kansas
Practice Squad Again. Has intriguing size and strength to be Joe' s Backup once Tyrod leaves to try and find a starting gig.

Qualtiy Undrafted Free Agents:

Kenny Tate S/LB Maryland - I would love Kenny Tate. Injuries have hampered him, but he is very talented.
AJ Francis - DT Maryland - competition for deangelo tyson and kwame geathers
Brad Wing P LSU - I wouldn't be surprised if he got drafted. Not really competitiong for Koch, but could push him a little.
Braden Wilson FB Kansas State - Could learn and possibly play if Leach is a Cap Casualty
Vince Williams LB Florida State - Undrafted free agent LB trend.
Mark Harrison WR Rutgers - Very intriguing player. Could be a sleeper.
Levine Toilolo TE Stanford - Could be a practice squad stash.
Omoregie Uzzi OG GT - The guy is a beast and run blocking, but has no idea how to pass block. Could be alright.

Last edited by ihoxhaj23 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that mock draft. The first three picks are pretty good and trading up a bit for Minter sounds like a good idea to me. Hodges is a good compliment to Minter but I wonder if the Ravens would cut Ayanbadejo after the draft or carry 6 ILBs on the roster. The only thing I don't like much is Webb in the 5th (any CB in any round really) but at that point he's good value. You're right about Escobar though. There's no way he even sniffs the 6th round. I'd put money on him being a 2nd day )2nd-3rd round) pick.
Anubiz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Mock would be so dreamy. Beyond dreamy. Lol.

Hodges /Minter the future for us at ILB.

Huff / Swearinger would be so awesome.

& Keenan Allen makes me drool with glee.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this mock the first 5 picks are amazing the rest of the picks I'm not to familiar with besides gather but with those first 5 The rest are just luxury picks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: