Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock 6.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Mock 6.0 Reply with quote

1.30 ::: Jonathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State*
**Atlanta trades #60 and #127 to Cleveland for #68 and #104**
3.68 ::: Jamie Collins, DE/LB, Southern Mississippi
3.92 ::: Leon McFadden, CB, San Diego State*
4.104 ::: Sean Porter, LB, Texas A&M*
4.133 ::: Nick Kasa, TE, Colorado
5.163 ::: Josh Evans, S, Florida*
6.198 ::: Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech*
7.236 ::: Anthony Amos, WR, Middle Tennessee State*
7.243 ::: Eric Kush, C, California (PA)*
7.244 ::: Nick Haag, DE/LB, Assumption*
7.249 ::: Seth Doege, QB, Texas Tech*

*Has been linked to the Falcons

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like money to me. Sign em up and put them on the field for us.
CoachFunk7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be the Evan Williams talking, but I(we?) like what I see. Only thing is maybe pick up a guy like Buchanan in the middle rounds. But the thing is with Nolan's defense the pass rush doesn't just come from the DL. Solid draft to shore up the D and add a nice porker in the first to help the run D. I wouldn't be mad at all. What's the word on the TE class for next year?

89 tackles; 3 sacks; 6 passes defensed
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoachFunk7 wrote:
This might be the Evan Williams talking, but I(we?) like what I see. Only thing is maybe pick up a guy like Buchanan in the middle rounds. But the thing is with Nolan's defense the pass rush doesn't just come from the DL. Solid draft to shore up the D and add a nice porker in the first to help the run D. I wouldn't be mad at all. What's the word on the TE class for next year?

I only know of two stud TEs in next years draft. The Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins who will most likely be a first rounder. And the Iowa TE C.J Fiedorowitcz, who is probably a 1st-2nd round pick.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
CoachFunk7 wrote:

I only know of two stud TEs in next years draft. The Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins who will most likely be a first rounder. And the Iowa TE C.J Fiedorowitcz, who is probably a 1st-2nd round pick.

Seferian-Jenkins got kicked off his team or at least suspended indefinitely IIRC like 3 weeks ago

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
CoachFunk7 wrote:

Seferian-Jenkins got kicked off his team or at least suspended indefinitely IIRC like 3 weeks ago

Never heard that. But still a stud prospect.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I was just lurking, but you do know Jamie Collins is a projected mid 1st to early 2nd right?

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
Hey I was just lurking, but you do know Jamie Collins is a projected mid 1st to early 2nd right?
late 1st-mid 2nd... but everything I've heard from teams says he should be taken in the mid to late 2nd.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
CoachFunk7 wrote:

Never heard that. But still a stud prospect.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/washington-star-te-austin-seferian-jenkins-suspended-indefinitely-164301652--ncaaf.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: