Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do Not Even Think About Posting
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fender wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
Wasn't that your man-crush at one point? I could've sworn you wanted Miami to grab him in the supplemental draft.

Good, I wasn't the only one that was thinking that....

Violent you are correct. I thought it would have been a worthwhile pick as a 4th or 5th round pickup because he does/did have franchise LT skills. He is just lazy and that was the reason he came out in the supplemental draft. His grades had dropped and so did his commitments to the football team. He literally stole 9M from the Chargers. He is a veteran minimum guy with incentives from this point on in his career.

Maybe the Phins can bring in Gaither and Quentin Groves to assemble a dream team.

People laugh but had they signed Gaither they could have taken Matt Ryan. That is all I am going to say. Quentin Groves would have produced more than Phillip Merling Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: