Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

colts draft 2013
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: colts draft 2013 Reply with quote

The colts should take a long hard look at kennam allan a beast of a wr and he would take the rains for wayne. Plus u give luck a true number 1 wr like that watch out[img][/img]
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really should learn how to spell...
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:

You should really learn when u have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all this is s football form not spell check.. hop off
seriously27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:

You should learn the rules.

As far as the pick I think he is more of a possesion receiver and projects to be more of a number two. I wouldn't want them to use a pick on a receiver who isn't going to be a number one for them in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously27 wrote:
oland11 wrote:

As far as the pick I think he is more of a possesion receiver and projects to be more of a number two. I wouldn't want them to use a pick on a receiver who isn't going to be a number one for them in the future.

So what wr would u like to pick.. Allan reminds me of Baldwin the ex raven now 49ers wr and I think allen will develope him to a number one
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
seriously27 wrote:
oland11 wrote:

So what wr would u like to pick.. Allan reminds me of Baldwin the ex raven now 49ers wr and I think allen will develope him to a number one

Dude, seriously its not that hard to spell things correctly..

I literally had to go look at 49ers 2013 roster to see who "Baldwin" was...

It is Anquan Boldin, not even close, and off the top of my head Im pretty sure Allan, is Allen!!

Put forth a little effort!

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
seriously27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
seriously27 wrote:
oland11 wrote:

Dude, seriously its not that hard to spell things correctly..

I literally had to go look at 49ers 2013 roster to see who "Baldwin" was...

It is Anquan Boldin, not even close, and off the top of my head Im pretty sure Allan, is Allen!!

Put forth a little effort!

Another post about spelling in this thread? Seriously people get over it. It's kind of immature to call people out for their spelling. If you can't read it then move on and don't comment. It's that easy.

I personally like Justin Hunter. I mean I don't know if he is going to be a numbner one either but I really want to have a taller agile wr on the team. Maybe Luck wouldn't overthrow him as easy.

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously27 wrote:
Another post about spelling in this thread? Seriously people get over it. It's kind of immature to call people out for their spelling. If you can't read it then move on and don't comment. It's that easy.
Thank You, I understand people's frustration with spelling as this isn't a conversation with your buddy via text. But truth be told if you couldn't understand the point the OP was getting at then don't respond.

This is a FOOTBALL forum, where we discuss FOOTBALL. We don't discuss other members or their spelling/grammatical errors. I'm not saying constructive criticism is out of the question but that isn't what you guys were attempting.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
seriously27 wrote:
Thank You, I understand people's frustration with spelling as this isn't a conversation with your buddy via text. But truth be told if you couldn't understand the point the OP was getting at then don't respond.

This is a FOOTBALL forum, where we discuss FOOTBALL. We don't discuss other members or their spelling/grammatical errors. I'm not saying constructive criticism is out of the question but that isn't what you guys were attempting.

Baldwin, instead of Boldin? That is a horrible effort to discuss football!

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously27 wrote:

I personally like Justin Hunter. I mean I don't know if he is going to be a numbner one either but I really want to have a taller agile wr on the team. Maybe Luck wouldn't overthrow him as easy.

get over it! If you don't like my post then move on and don't comment! Its that easy! Wink

Im entitled to my own opinion and if I think someone needs to put a little more effort into a post I will say so...

I wont come in calling people immature or anything!

reckless123 wrote:
Nobody

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
seriously27 wrote:

Exactly, and if he can't get any names spelled right, you can't really discuss football, can you?

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
stallyns wrote:
seriously27 wrote:

Exactly, and if he can't get any names spelled right, you can't really discuss football, can you?

At least he is trying to discuss football, unlike you and the others
Now no more discussion of this. Only post if your discussing the topic of the thread
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we take a WR, it better be someone who can become a #1. Keenan Allen doesn't seem to be great at anything really, since he doesn't have great explosion or some kind of intangible that screams potential to be a #1 like Patterson or Hunter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
If we take a WR, it better be someone who can become a #1. Keenan Allen doesn't seem to be great at anything really, since he doesn't have great explosion or some kind of intangible that screams potential to be a #1 like Patterson or Hunter.

Possibly Hopkins!?

reckless123 wrote:
CapitalColts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:

I'm honestly not a fan of either one. Patterson doesn't know how to be a wide receiver, his route running and blocking are atrocious, and I don't like Hunter's injury history. Plus, for as big as he is, he doesn't really use his size well.

I just don't see ANY receivers in this draft who can be become a #1. There are plenty of #2 guys. Honestly, my favorite receiver in the draft is Aaron Dobson. Solid #3 guy who is a late second-early third. I'd be okay with moving up to get him from #86, assuming the price is reasonable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: