Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Great Mock Draft That Fills All Needs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramsfan12345

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Great Mock Draft That Fills All Needs Reply with quote

Free Agency:

Jake Long, LT

Jared Cook, TE

Mike Jenkins, CB - Signed to be a fourth corner. People worry about his character but if anyone can fix that, Fisher can

Draft:

1a - Tavon Austin, WR - He will spend time in the slot, backfield and basically all over the field

1b - Trade with the lions for their second and fourth (Lions pick Desmond Trufant to go with Eric Fisher with their first pick)

2a - Jonathan Cyprien, S - He fits nicely in Fisher's system. He can cover and is a great tackler

2b - Arthur Brown/ Kaseem Green - I doubt Brown will be here but if he is, it's a great pick. If not, Green can come in and help at strong side linebacker

3 - Kyle Long, OT/G - He is very versatile and strong. He might not start, but if Saffold leaves next year, he could be the replacement.

4a - Le'Veon Bell, RB - He is a big back with some speed. He is a nice replacement for Jackson

4b - Philip Thomas, S - This year, he'll sit behind Stewart, but next year with a year under his belt, he will start next to Cyrpien

5 - Akeem Spence, DT - He will mostly be a rotational player with Brockers and Langford

6 - Blaize Foltz, G - He will provide great depth and like Long, has a chance of starting if Watkins doesn't improve

7 - Marquess Wilson, WR - Very underrated but can become a star at the next level

Projected Depth:

QB: Bradford, Davis
RB: Bell, Richardson, Pead
WR: Austin, Givens, Quick, Pettis, Wilson
TE: Cook, Kendricks
LT: Long, Saffold
LG: Watkins, Smith
C: Wells
RG: Dahl, Foltz
RT: Saffold, Long, Barksdale

DE: Long, Sims
DT: Brockers, Cudjo
DT: Langford, Spence
DE: Quinn, Hayes
SLB: Brown/Green
MLB: JL
WLB: Dunbar
CB: Finnegan, Janoris Jenkins, Johnson, Mike Jenkins
S: Cyprien
S: Stewart, Thomas
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of trading one of our first rounder for a 2nd and a 3rd. I'd rather pick at #22.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
I'm not a fan of trading one of our first rounder for a 2nd and a 3rd. I'd rather pick at #22.

Well good then, he has them trading a 1st for a 2nd and a 4th Laughing

Heck, I'm on board with a 2nd and 3rd, as long as the 2nd is high enough. Fantastic value in the 2nd and 3rd in this draft.

I'm not sure where we are getting the money to sign Jenkins, but I wouldn't be mad at it. I like the draft, but I think Long in 3rd and Thomas in 4th is being overly optimistic.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Wr80

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the draft, gives us a lot of needs and really gears us up for this up and coming NFC Best. I like a RB in the 4th, but still a bit early for me. I wanna see what Pead has to offer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: