Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brandon Graham to Detroit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louis Delmas26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Brandon Graham to Detroit? Reply with quote

This is not news, just speculation due to a dry week besides DHB, but would you guys be interested in Brandon Graham in a trade? Philly has recently signed Connor Barwin to a huge deal, and is looking to add Victor Butler even though he did not sign after their visit, the visit supposedly went well.

Brandon Graham had a great year last year and was even ranked as the #2 4-3 DE according to PFF and according to Bleacher Report's Matt Miller.

Graham has a lot of potential and is great against the run and the pass.

If Philadelphia was willing to trade Graham, what would you be willing to trade for him?

I would personally give up our 3rd for him since he would instantly be as starter and a good one at that, plus he is young. Graham would come home and that would allow us to select Eric Fisher or Dee Milliner at #5 instead of Ziggy Ansah.

Just a thought, what would you guys do and do you think he is even tradable for Philly? I also heard they may try to trade Trent Cole instead, but I'd prefer the younger Brandon Graham.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Philly will trade him and if they do, it won't be for peanuts.
rocket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posts the tittle to f with every1
Whiffleballtony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not be surprised if he or Trent Cole could be had. That being said, do we want them? They did not produce in the wide 9 last year and we would have to decide if it was part of a wider failure in Philly or something else.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whiffleballtony wrote:
I would not be surprised if he or Trent Cole could be had. That being said, do we want them? They did not produce in the wide 9 last year and we would have to decide if it was part of a wider failure in Philly or something else.
When Graham was in he was actually really good, go ask Philly fans and they'll say so. We would have the weirdest DE's with him and Jones though. One with monster arms and one with T-Rex arms Laughing
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
Louis Delmas26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Whiffleballtony wrote:
When Graham was in he was actually really good, go ask Philly fans and they'll say so. We would have the weirdest DE's with him and Jones though. One with monster arms and one with T-Rex arms :lol:

Yeah Graham and Cole were good but there DTs were so bad that they got pressure but the QB would just step up or get arid of it. Graham was ranked 2nd and Cole was 19th in a Bleacher Report article of the top 4-3 DEs of the year.
ChronicLionFevr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he had another bad year, had no idea he had a breakout year.

was always so surprised he hadn't been a beast. I'd love to have him here and i think he'd fit really well because he's so good against the run but also has the moves to pass rush. He'd be my most excitable addition this offseason if there was a way to get him
cibowilson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy on the block for them is Curry. I guess they only view him as a 4-3 end. He could be had for probably a 4th.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: