Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vote for Barry and Stafford for the Madden 25 Cover!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3234
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Stafford won't be moving on to the 2nd round, but Barry got 95% of the votes and will be taking on Marcus Allen in 2nd round.

Go vote for Barry!
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18854
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Well Stafford won't be moving on to the 2nd round, but Barry got 95% of the votes and will be taking on Marcus Allen in 2nd round.

Go vote for Barry!


I got an email about it earlier and my vote is in for Barry. I hope he wins. It would be cool to have Calvin and Barry back to back.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Adopt-A-Lion: Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LionsFan630


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 11255
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Well Stafford won't be moving on to the 2nd round, but Barry got 95% of the votes and will be taking on Marcus Allen in 2nd round.

Go vote for Barry!


I got an email about it earlier and my vote is in for Barry. I hope he wins. It would be cool to have Calvin and Barry back to back.


Hoping for Barry but I think Kaepernick or RGIII probably wins it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3234
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry is moving on two round three. Now he is up against Ray Lewis so go vote again!
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20181
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Barry is moving on two round three. Now he is up against Ray Lewis so go vote again!

Oh of course they had to pit him against the guy who just retired.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 8258
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Barry is moving on two round three. Now he is up against Ray Lewis so go vote again!

Oh of course they had to pit him against the guy who just retired.


I think it's funny that they have both already been on the cover of Madden.
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to Smack for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RIP CITY


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 709
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fruck Barry Sanders, I'm not voting for that quitter. I hope Deion wins it. Steve Young didn't even make the big tournament? WTF, that's who I would have voted for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49741
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP CITY wrote:
Fruck Barry Sanders, I'm not voting for that quitter. I hope Deion wins it. Steve Young didn't even make the big tournament? WTF, that's who I would have voted for.


Quitter? He gave so much to Det and walked away rather then playing for another franchise.

Det never provided him much support
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RIP CITY


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 709
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:


Quitter? He gave so much to Det and walked away rather then playing for another franchise.

Det never provided him much support


He quit on his teammates a week before training camp, yes, he's a quitter.


Last edited by RIP CITY on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49741
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP CITY wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:


Quitter? He gave so much to Det and walked away rather then playing for another franchise.

Det never provided him much support


He quit on his teammates the night before training camp, yes, he's a quitter.



His heart wasn't in it anymore.

I'm glad he walked away with class
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RIP CITY


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 709
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faxing your retirement papers to the team office a week before training camp is not "going out with class", it was the opposite of class actually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49741
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP CITY wrote:
Faxing your retirement papers to the team office a week before training camp is not "going out with class", it was the opposite of class actually.


Playing when your heart is not in game and not giving it your all is no class. He was not about just making money. If he couldn't give it 100% he walked away

I don't want guys working by my side that are not 100% in it period

I applaud him going out like that when he coulda chased record.

Timing bad but he had so many selfish reasons to stay and he didn't
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18854
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 4 is underway now!

Here are the match-ups for this round:

Barry Sanders vs. Joe Montana

Jerry Rice vs. Deion Sanders

Russell Wilson vs. Arian Foster

RGIII vs Adrian Peterson


Go Vote!!
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Adopt-A-Lion: Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LionsFan630


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 11255
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Round 4 is underway now!

Here are the match-ups for this round:

Barry Sanders vs. Joe Montana

Jerry Rice vs. Deion Sanders

Russell Wilson vs. Arian Foster

RGIII vs Adrian Peterson


Go Vote!!


Barry Sanders
Jerry Rice
Russell Wilson
RGIII

Barry Sanders
RGIII

RGIII will be on the cover IMO.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3234
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is the last day to vote for Barry so go do it!!
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group