Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre-Draft 2013 Mock *5 Rounds* pt. 1 w/comparisons &
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Giants would take Rhodes over Werner. Fills a need and his value is too good too pass up. Tank Carradine would be the pick in the second. Williams is great in the third, but I wouldn't complain with Barrett Jones either. Rambo in the fourth is amazing. The fifth could be AJ Klein ILB
meixdaddy_10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the worst Vikes draft but i would make a few changes

RD1a is perfect..if Patterson falls hes great value

RD1b is so-so..yeah he might be a great player but he would be a 4th DE on a team that has plenty of pass rushing DE's..Allen isnt going anywhere unless he decides to hang em up..others platoon very nicely at DE and DT on passing downs...its a waste of a pick with so many needs

Would not pass on Rhodes there...we need a starter

RD2 im ok with Te'o here but not RD1 like some are mocking

RD3 is down right awful..we do not need a QB that high..Ponder is better than most think ( no he's not elite but we dont need that until AP retires in about 20 years) and Cassel is a great backup..we have a developmental QB already on roster but could grab another late or UDFA.

Would easliy grab DT Hankins there.

RD4a is ok..we need lb depth...but with our GM looking for a swing G/T someone like Dallas Thomas or Brian Winters makes a lot of sense

RD4b would be a great pick if I hadnt gone DT earlier...Our GM likes to gamble a bit on DE's that have a higher grade but fall due to some concerns and that screams Montgomery..Im not big on him but can easily see him as the pick.

RD5 is an ok pick..i think we will let Gerhart go after this year so it could be an early replacement...id rather grab another WR and Im beginning to like Boyce more and more each day
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Pre-Draft 2013 Mock *5 Rounds* pt. 1 w/comparisons & Reply with quote

BrownLeader wrote:

[21. Cincinnati Bengals - Jonathan Cyprien /S/ FIU:
Cyprien looks like a CB in drills at 6'1 209. NFL Comp Morgan Burnett
*previous D.J. Fluker

5. Cincinnati Bengals (OAK) – Alec Ogletree* /LB/ Georgia:
I didn't really recognize how much of a freak athlete Ogletree was until I watched the all star skills contest and saw him demonstrate quicker feet then Robert Woods. Fills the stat sheet on a talented Georgia D but is still pretty raw and has character flags. Check that now-major red flags. NFL Comp. Boss Bailey

23. Cincinnati Bengals – David Amerson*/S/ NC State:
First rounder as a junior and a late round guy as a senior. He’ll fair better as a safety.

22. Cincinnati Bengals - Cornelius Washington /DE/ Georgia:
Forgettable college production but really impressing in pre draft evals.

21. Cincinnati Bengals - Kenyon Barner /RB/ Oregon:
Homerun hitting complement.

23. Cincinnati Bengals - Landry Jones /QB/ Oklahoma:
Streaky but when he's on he's pretty good. could push for a bigger role in time.
[/size]

I Like Cyprien, but not at #21 with Patterson still on the board.

I love Ogletree at that spot.

Not sure why we would double dip on safety with Amerson, especially with Eddie lacy still sitting there at #53. I'd go Lacy.

As much as I like Georgia players, washington is the one LB I don't want. He has the measurables, but did next to nothing. I'd go Tyler Bray at this point

barner would be a good COP back, but I think Andre ellington was still on the board, so I'd look there before Barner. If not, Barner would be fine.

No need for Landry Jones if we go Bray earlier. If QB hasn't been addressed by this point, Jones fits the bill.
Kempes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not keen on it for the Eagles. Woods in the second is a bad pick.
tealcurtain9899

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather just take Geno #2, then Armstead in the 2nd. If they like Geno enough to trade back up that high, they like him enough to take him at #2. No reason to part with next year's 2nd rounder.
mlucas12002

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.....where do I start? Let's just say a giant FAIL for Cleveland and leave it at that. Last 2 rounds were decent but that doesn't make up for the previous picks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: