Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Finest Shock Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
615finest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Finest Shock Mock Reply with quote

I was bored at home so I decided to do a mock draft that was different from everybody else's. Hope you enjoy!!!!

1st Round
Tavon Austin

With the Titans going after Amendola and Welker in free agency, it is clear that they are looking for a slot reciever, so why not take the most explosive player in the draft with 10th pick. Britt, Wright, and Austin would make this offense deadly.
2nd Round
Larry Warford

No need to explain this, we need a RG so Warford is the guy. Comes in and competes for the starting spot right away.
3rd Round
Robert Alford

Small school prospect but has the ability to start right way and gives us the lead way to move Verner into the nickel if needed.
Comp. Pick
Brandon Williams

You know the Titans love small school prospects. Williams is a guy you cant pass up. Standing 6'1 and weighing 335 lbs Williams is a big man who can help clog up the middle. Not to mention he is a 3 time all american.
4th Round
Kevin Reddick

With McCarthy's injury history Reddick is a good insurance policy who could step into the starting role if necessary.
5th Round
Cooper Taylor

Standing at 6'5 and weighing 235 lbs. Taylor is a towering figure at safety that will contribute on special teams since we have signed Pollard and Wilson but not being rushed into the starting out will help him develope into a starter once Pollard and Wilson are gone.
6th Round
Joseph Fauria

Adds depth to TE and gives us a great red zone threat with his 6'7 frame.
7th Round
Matt Summers-Gavin

Solid back up with the ability to play guard or tackle, with the potential to be a starter for us down the road.
Comp. Pick
Marqueis Gray

With our last pick we take a chance on guy with great athleticism and potential. Gray is a athlete who played WR and QB for Minnesota. So he gives us a few options but we give him his chance to just focus on being a QB

Lavelle " The Hawk" Hawkins coming to a stadium near u!!!
Iceman88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it however there is no way that Summers-Gavin makes it past the 5th let alone to the 7th. I think he could go as high as the late 3rd. NFL.com has him ranked higher than Barrett Jones and Brian Winters, just like his former teammate Mitchell Schwartz, M S-G will fly up draft boards.

Props to Kempes ^
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan for the simple fact that you didn't mock us a DE at all. We have to get another DE in this draft. I'm not comfortable with Ropati being our main go to guy. We need someone who can rush the passer. Personally I'm not a fan of taking Austin at 10 but I can see it happening. Love the Warford, Alford, Williams, Reddick, and Fauria picks. Solid mock but we need a DE.
Deconbrodi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the outside the box thinking, to change things up.
I would love Austin... BUT WR class is deep.
DE class is not deep at all.. I would hope we grab one with our first pick...then take WR in the second...I think Justin Hunter could fall to us there. then go BPA Guard in 3rd. Long would be the preference.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: