Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Let's Deal - Darrelle Revis (REPORT: Revis Deal Imminent)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
Shocked Whoa, after like 5 years I think I finally figured out what 'tml_gogo' means....

...go on....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
eggybucsfan31 wrote:
Shocked Whoa, after like 5 years I think I finally figured out what 'tml_gogo' means....

...go on....

My Spidey Sense finally ticked in and says it involves the Toronto Maple Leafs.

If it doesn't, my Spidey Sense sucks and that means I'll have to buy a Magic 8 ball on Rollback at Wal-Mart.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
eggybucsfan31 wrote:

...go on....

My Spidey Sense finally ticked in and says it involves the Toronto Maple Leafs.

If it doesn't, my Spidey Sense sucks and that means I'll have to buy a Magic 8 ball on Rollback at Wal-Mart.

Yeah basically. When I was a kid and making a hotmail account, I chose go and tml as keywords, and the first recommendation of from hotmail was tml_gogo. It sounded weird and I liked it, so I took it, and now I just use it for all usernames.

BOOM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is literally no better gif than that one for this moment. Well played.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've learned, the deal is already done. They are just waiting to announce it on draft day to throw teams off their draft strategies. I'll be more than happy with a Revis-Wright-Barber trio with Goldson and Barron playing back.

We go BPA at the following positions(DT, DE, RT, WR) the rest of the way.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
From what I've learned, the deal is already done. They are just waiting to announce it on draft day to throw teams off their draft strategies. I'll be more than happy with a Revis-Wright-Barber trio with Goldson and Barron playing back.

Where have you learned this information? And that doesn't necessarily mean we have Wright as a starter next season. Dude will be abused if that is the case. Better slide Barron or Goldson to his side a lot.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
RoeKG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
indifference wrote:

Where have you learned this information? And that doesn't necessarily mean we have Wright as a starter next season. Dude will be abused if that is the case. Better slide Barron or Goldson to his side a lot.

I'd like to know too. PM me if you have to.
indifference

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
indifference wrote:

I found this out through a source of mine. You can take it however you want. That's the thing though, Wright isn't even that bad. He isn't great by any means but he never got Aqib Talib embarrassed. At this point in time, Tampa hasn't brought in ANY FA corners. And Tampa will most likely not take a CB early after they get Revis knowing they have Eric Wright. We'll be okay with shifting the coverage from the safeties to his side.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
indifference wrote:

I found this out through a source of mine. You can take it however you want. That's the thing though, Wright isn't even that bad. He isn't great by any means but he never got Aqib Talib embarrassed. At this point in time, Tampa hasn't brought in ANY FA corners. And Tampa will most likely not take a CB early after they get Revis knowing they have Eric Wright. We'll be okay with shifting the coverage from the safeties to his side.

My next question is who are you really behind that screen name? Wink

Any idea of the compensation then? 1st and 2nd next year. A pick this and next year? Or would you just be guessing like the rest of us? And I see what you're saying about Wright. I don't dislike him as much as some of the people on this board but he definitely F'ed up last year a number of times and with all the throws going his direction there is little room for error. Don't like having to "baby" him like he has training wheels or something with Barron or Goldson all the time. Wrights biggest highlight was that pick 6 against the Giants though.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
indifference wrote:

I doubt that a deal has been made. Do you lnow how fast that info would be leaked. Weather by the Jets or the Bucs or Darrelles camp there's no way that info would last till draft day..
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of the media is speculating. I know the bucs do a great job of keeping things in house but the jets don't. Pretty obvious on that one. H

I don't think a deal has been reached at all. I think idzik is evaluating both the 2013 and 2014 drafts. I think he's undecided what he wants in compensation from the bucs.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
indifference wrote:

A source of yours? Sorry dude nothing personal, but just no. You can pretend to be a scout here all you want, but people with real sources usually don't give stuff away on an internet forum.

In terms of Wright, he is awful, always has been. If he can face other teams' #3 threat, he'll do fine, but as a starter he will get abused.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

A source of yours? Sorry dude nothing personal, but just no. You can pretend to be a scout here all you want, but people with real sources usually don't give stuff away on an internet forum.

In terms of Wright, he is awful, always has been. If he can face other teams' #3 threat, he'll do fine, but as a starter he will get abused.

And this is why people like myself with inside knowledge don't share because there's always "that" guy. Which yourself and ABucNBradenton are being at this moment. So, there's no realitic possibility I just happen to know someone through the PewterReport boards who has inside knowledg?(who's legit) And no its not the reporters that make the articles of course but, hey, I'm just blowing smoke up your _____. I have no reason to lie over this situation.

Wright is awful, yet, no coverage metrics to actually support this claim. I'm not saying he is a great CB but the guy isn't "awful". Unless you can show us otherwise.
indifference

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
indifference wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
indifference wrote:

My next question is who are you really behind that screen name? Wink

Any idea of the compensation then? 1st and 2nd next year. A pick this and next year? Or would you just be guessing like the rest of us? And I see what you're saying about Wright. I don't dislike him as much as some of the people on this board but he definitely F'ed up last year a number of times and with all the throws going his direction there is little room for error. Don't like having to "baby" him like he has training wheels or something with Barron or Goldson all the time. Wrights biggest highlight was that pick 6 against the Giants though.

I'll PM you what I've been told since, 'i can pretend to be a scout here' Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 44 of 74

Jump to: